This particular Best Western is very clean, and the rooms are spacious. They have breakfast available for their guest, and it includes scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, toast, muffins, Belgian waffles, juice, and coffee. The have a outdoor pool, and a exercise room available. It's wheel chair accessible with a elevator, and a ramp. The only downside to this motel is that they didn't have chairs to sit on outside their doors. They had one chair available for every 8 rooms. I enjoy sitting outside, and that wasn't a possibility. If you enjoy waling downtown, this motel is a voles walk to town, and a east drive to Pigeon Forge, Tn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western