First stay there was close to the main street which was nice so we could walk to see the sights if we wanted to. The only problem was the parking lot it was very small and not enough parking spaces we couldn't park near our room most of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western