Our first night in Gatlinburg we stayed at the Royal Townhouse. What a dump! The next night we stayed at the Best Western Crossroads. We used a travelcoupon for $55. We loved our room. Very large room, clean, nicely updated. Refrig., clean, no odors, microwave. No bugs, good lighting, nice pool, easy walk to strip. Limited view of mountains, but at least a partial view. Night staff who checked us in was sympathetic when I told him about out stay at the Royal Townhouse and tried to make our stay extra accomodating. The lady who checked us out the following morning was very nice and helpful with directions. Overall, we are very pleased with our stay and will recommend to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western