“Okay,but...”

Crossroads Inn and Suites
Ranked #29 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 6 October 2010

I think the room was clean...There is an elevator to the floors. It is an older establishment in need of upgrading. The hotel does not provide breakfast, but gives a 10% coupon for a pancake eatery across the parking lot. Gatlingburg was not what we expected so I can say I was disappointed. The AAA rates were okay, but I would look for another establishment if I ever returned to the area.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Crossroads Inn and Suites

Reviewed 8 August 2010

I stayed in the Best western Croosroads from July 28th to August 3rd 2010. I would be lying if I said the place was not in need of renovation but the staff I encountered & the guests staying on property that I met more than made up for it.

The rooms are a good size for the money & the staff that was taking care of my room care were EXCELLENT!!! Thank You Gail!!!

The pool was in good shape, the laundry room for guests was a bit smaill & the wifi gives you a little bit of trouble but you can connect & if you continue to have problems there is a computer on the office that is available for guests. Although there is no complimentary breakfast, there is the Atrium pancake house that is right next door that serves good food with good servce & a good staff. Overall my experience was very good.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2010

this hotel was terrible, first they gave our room away which i had reserved weeks in advance but hey i could downgrade for the same price so i could smoke but without the whirlpool or fireplace. their continental breakfast was 2 tables and 2 chairs at each total of 4 with the motel holding over a 100 guest. the front desk wont be of any help either so dont even waste your time with them either. go stay at another motel not the twin islands either its owned by the same people. will not be returning

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alancarrico
Reviewed 5 June 2010

First time to Gatlinburg, stayed for a week, hotel was clean and located within walking distance of all attractions. Had a smoking room and was worried about lingering odors (wife doesn't smoke), but there were none. The staff was friendly, and very helpful, when asked about local attractions. I was very pleased with the pricing of the room. The room was decorated very nice, and comfortable, it had a seperate computor table and chair. The bathroom was very small, but they made up for that with an oversized closet, as compared to most rooms. Was very pleased with the hotel and staff and would recommend it to friends, and will also come back.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2010

We recently spent a the weekend in Gatlinburg. The hotel was nice. A little on the old side but clean and nice. Our room was larger than we had expected. Although the bathroom was on the teenie tiny side, but you can't win them all! It's in a great location and we walked eveywhere instead of trying to fight the traffic to drive. Would def. stay there agian should we ever go back to the Smokies!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2010

We had a very romantic time. Great loaction we walked most everywhere.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2009

I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews on here. I was pleasantly surprised though. The hotel was in a great location. The room was VERY large for a standard 2 bedroom unit. I liked the huge vanity that was separate from the shower/toilet. It was clean. The things I didn't like were the sheets and noise level. The sheets were stiff and scratchy. I am assuming the noise was the heat unit or pipes. Those two things were not enough to ruin the trip though. We had a great time as always in Gatlinburg.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family