My husband and I visit the Gatlinburg area several times a year and we love the Crossroads. The regular rooms are very nice and the jacuzzi suites are wonderful.
Our suite had a livingroom with a fireplace (seasonal) , table + chairs, sofa bed ,nice size TV , desk and the biggest jacuzzi tub I've ever had the pleasure of lounging in.
All the rooms at the Crossroads are roomy and comfortable.
There is a full bath right off the livingroom and a second one in the bedroom. The bathrooms are well stocked with plenty of decent towels, tioletries and ameneties. There was plenty of hot water and the water pressure was always good.
The bed was absolutely wonderful. Best matress I've ever slept on. The linens were soft and there were plenty of great pillows. There is also a second TV.
In the hall right outside the bedroom is a microwave, coffee maker and nice size mini fridge. All were clean and worked well.
The airconditioner in the livingroom could of been a little better but the one in the bedroom worked fine. ( It was 95 every day.)
The only thing that could be improved is the lighting. Especially in the kitchen area. There are plenty of lights but the bulb wattage is to low.
There were no noise issues to speak of and the internet connection was very good.
The housekeeping staff is very good. Every morning our room looked great when we came back from breakfast. Also...The carpets were clean. ( always a plus when you can walk around a hotel room in bare feet )
Make sure you use the 10% coupon they give you for the Atrium Restaurant. You won't be sorry. Great service and good food. We ate there every morning. The resaurant shares the same parking lot as the hotel. It was very convienient. The hotel does not offer breakfast but there is coffee in the lobby.
The location is great. It's towards the end of the main street so the noise and traffic are not as bad, but you are still in walking distance of most of the attractions. There is also a trolly stop right across the street. Pigeon Forge is only 15 mins away and you don't have to fight your way out of town to get there.
Parking is good and there is an elevator and nice pool.
Pricing for the dbl. queen rooms ranges from 59.99-99.99 but it's well worth it. I got a really good deal on the suite when I booked in April for Sept.
We recently tried a hotel in Pigeon Forge to try to save some money and even though it was nice we really missed the Crossroads and the Atrium. It's just a really nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western