“DONT GO HERE!!!!!!”

Ranked #140 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This place is AWFUL! The employees are hateful treat you like they hate you even came in.The wait I expected(about 1hour just to order)but the atitude of the workers was SHOCKING. And it wasnt just me they was mean to it was everyone in the place. The employees were even fussing&being jerks to each other. I was SHOCKED. oh yea I didnt get my ice mocca cause she didnt know if the machine was working or not thats what the girl(and I use that term loosely) told me. They was treating everyone in that place like crap.I would stay FAR AWAY from this place.

3  Thank Shane H

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Fast service. The oatmeal was very bland! The coffee was great! Not the best Mickie D's I've ever been to! But,... not the worst either!

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Service was fast and friendly and the food was good also!

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Good food and open late. Nice people working. A quick and easy eating experience.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

It was ok, but usually use the one North of town, out 321 though.