“Largest delivery radius in Gatlinburg; extremely useful!”

Big Bear Pizza and Subs
Ranked #99 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Big Bear Pizza is your answer if you're tucked away in the mountains, travel-weary, and need some grub.

Arrived at our cabin in Cobbly Nob resort, just outside of Gatlinburg, on Super Bowl Sunday 2014 and my wife and I were exhausted. We were staying about 15 miles outside of town and really didn't feel like going back out to make the drive down for food. We honestly didn't think any pizza place from Gatlinburg would come all the way out to us, but checked around a few places anyway hoping we'd get lucky. Papa John's literally laughed when I asked them. We completely skipped Geno's due to poor reviews about low food quality and bad customer service. Then, when found Big Bear. Salvation!!!!!

The lady on the phone was really nice, patient as she gave us a rundown of the menu, and assured us they did in fact deliver to Cobbly Nob which was music to my tired ears. There was a minimum order limit of $25 which I completely understood. It's a long way for them to go to get to your cabin if you're staying up there. We ordered an x-large pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese with some wings and a 2 liter of soda. They politely asked me to give them a bit due to them being busy from Super Bowl and also the distance they had to travel, which was easily understandable. Still, they made it to us in under an hour and the food was hot. I was so happy and relieved I tipped the driver $20.

The pizza was just fine. I had read a couple reviews where certain folks had said the food wasn't exactly their 'cup of tea' and so on. It was hot, cheesy pizza and wings brought to us in the middle of nowhere. What's not to like? Thank you Big Bear for bailing us out! Highly recommend!!!

(menu on website, linked)

2  Thank Jason_Sea_1980

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I ordered the cheeseburger and fries... the burger was awesome but the fries was a little disappointed as they were baked.. LOL if I had known they would not have been ordered... the cheeseburger was very very good and hot when it arrived. so good my hudband and 3 kids all ordered bacon cheeseburgers and gobbled them down fast. prices are excellent 5.59 for cheeseburger and 6.59 for bacon cheeseburger... don't quote me on price but its darn close!! and highly recommend them for late night munchies!!

2  Thank khudgins14
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We saw the sign on a tree on the way up to our cabin for pizza delivery so we took advantage of not having to go back down to town cuz our cabin was WAY up there. They quoted us 45 min to an hour and it was here is 26 min! Very impressed! The pizza was a little burnt and not much flavor. The marina sauce was also blah. The breadsticks were like parmesan cheese knot. Very appreciative of the quick delivery but not so great food.

3  Thank MrsP1023
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed in a cabin in Gatlinburg TN called every pizza place in town none would delivery to us finally we got hold of bigbearpizza a young man named Phillips answered the phone very much on top of his game in sales pitching told him noone would deliver to us he asked me (do you have cash and do you want to eat the best food in town) I Answered the yes sir he said what's ur address I gave it to him he had my order taken and food delivered in under 45 mins I was impressed the food was hot price was great and service was great this place is the best thanks so much for a great experience on my vacation and thanks for your hospitality phillip

2  Thank kingjames123
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Good food $5 pizza I will be back!!!!!!!!keep up the good job!see you next week! !!thanks for the bear you give my boy! He love it! He love the pizza to!

2  Thank joes12345