The views from this place are awesome!!! It takes a little time to get there, but any place would up in the mountains. We had a late check in and everything was waiting for us- tons of towels. Our sink stared leaking while we were there, the repairman was there in about 10 minutes and out in about 30! Added an extra night with the discounted rate we had received. Great choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a condo resort located approximately 12 miles from downtown Gatlinburg, away from the hustle & bustle, but close enough to enjoy the restaurants, shops and attractions. We are close to several entrances to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There are 4 sizes of condos available for rental, accommodating 1 to 8 people. Each condo has a kitchen with full size appliances and pots & pans, a living room, wood-burning fireplace, plus a stunning, panoramic view of the Smokies. We have "The Best Views of the Smokies!" Come see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Deer Ridge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Ridge Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Deer Ridge Mountain Gatlinburg