1. Very very clean accomodation
2. Nice family get away. Kitchen was very well equipped
3. There was a whirlpool in the bedroom. It seemed as bit rusty but its OK.
4. Excellent...really excellent view from the balcony.
5. Close to Gatlinburg downtown (around 2.0 miles)
1. Internet connection not available in individual rooms
2. Location was confusing - there was no sign board and the GPS / Google/ Map quest all indicated incorrectly.
3. Being a hilly road, expect a few more lights to be set up along the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highlands was severely damaged in the Gatlinburg wildfires on November 28. We are now in the process of rebuilding the Premier Condominium Development. This will be a brand new property and will be reopened as soon as possible. Hopefully within 18 months. Bordered on three sides by the scenic Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this luxurious venue offers 64 one to three bedroom, fully furnished condominiums with romantic stone fireplaces, private entrances, private balconies with panoramic views of Mt. LeConte and the Great Smoky Mountains, fully equipped kitchens, relaxing whirlpools, and private baths for every bedroom. On site amenities include two outdoor pools, a large sun deck, two saunas, two hot tubs, and an exercise room.Why Choose Highlands Condominiums for Your Gatlinburg Vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains? Incomparable Views! Our name says it all! The Highlands Condos are located in Gatlinburg's most prime location, surrounded by the National Park and near Ober Gatlinburg with direct access to downtown. Our views are genuine; breathtaking from each private balcony, it is guaranteed not to disappoint! Our location makes it possible to avoid Gatlinburg traffic by following the bypass to your comfortable condo awaiting you. Two beautiful outdoor pools overlooking Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park make your vacation a delight. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Highlands Condominium Hotel Gatlinburg