“Cozy little cabin”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
New deck! Come relax with us!
My daughter snuck into this pic!
Drive way/Front of cabin
front porch
Dining area
bathroom
Jacuzzi Tub
Hot Tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mrkgrl111...
Berryville, Virginia
“Cozy little cabin”
Reviewed 6 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The pictures do not do this little cabin justice. It was just enough for my husband, son and I for a week. It had everything you needed to fix a home cooked meal. We were able to do laundry before we left so we didn’t have to do it when we got home. We enjoyed the hot tub every night after a long day. The bathroom is huge and the jacuzzi tub was nice. I would definitely book at this cabin again in the future.

9 Aug 2018
We are so glad you had a great time! We look forward to hosting you and your family again! See you soon!
Ashley A
“Just what we needed.”
Reviewed 21 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The owner quickly responded to any questions I had prior to arrival. The directions given to the cabin and to get into the cabin were easy to follow. Upon arrival, everything was as expected. Perfect for my husband, child, and I. Only a 6-7 minute drive to downtown Gatlinburg, but lots of nice things within walking distance from the cabin as well! Have already recommended this cabin to others.

9 Aug 2018
Glad you had a great time! We try very hard to keep an open line of communication with all our guest! There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to reach an owner when you need them! We look forward to hosting you and yours in the future! See you soon!
Millie C
“Great Time”
Reviewed 2 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Thanks Chris for sharing your cabin with Ronnie and I. We loved the location, neighbors, shopping,etc. Only thing was the rain, every day!! Next time I want no rain or thunderstorms.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Jul 2018
Im glad you had a great time Millie and we would love to have you come back and stay with us again! I suggest sometime in the fall, when the weather is cooler and the leaves start to change colors! Its absolutely beautiful! Thanks for choosing us! See you soon!
suszanne
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Great Vacation”
Reviewed 10 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

At first we were a little worried because photos always look better then the real thing but not here what you see is what you get. It's a very nice cabin not far from town, it's just right! The owner Chris is great, if you need anything you let him know and he does get back to you within an hour or less but we didn't need anything. The cabin has everything you'll need except food and there's a food city about 2-3miles away and they're open till 1am. Only thing I can think of for new comers is being extra towels, there are towels but if you use alot youi'll need to bring some but there is a washer and dryer in the cabin. Chris has tried to think of everything a vacationer might need but he's open to suggestions. I can't say enough about the cabin it's worth staying in and you might even get lucky and have the local near visit you. He came to visit us three times twice at night after the garbage can and once just to say hi but as soon as I said go home bear he looked at me, my husband and our son then calmly went down the driveway, it did freak our son a little bit but it was cool to have him visit us. Just remember for those of you that don't know, keep the garbage can the way Chris has it other wise you'll have a mess to clean up from the visiting bear. We love this cabin and sense I'm a country girl from the beach we'll be back to stay in this cabin. Enjoy it and enjoy the hot tub on the back porch!
The Tukel family!!

11 Jun 2018
Im glad you guys had a great time!, I love chatting with our guest and hearing about their vacations! Im always a phone call away and ill do my best to help if anyone needs anything! Hope to see you all soon!
Jill S
“It really is the best little cabin around!”
Reviewed 30 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Last year we came to Gatlinburg and rented a cabin from another company. There was spider webs with dead bugs in every corner. The hot tub was in full view of everyone! It was our first experience in Gatlinburg and we still had a blast!

This time I searched for something a little more secluded. This cabin didn't disappoint!! Although it's right next to another cabin, it still feels very secluded. It's only a short drive into town, and close to all our favorite things to do!

It was very clean!! Not a cobweb in sight!! The bed was very comfortable! Cable TV included!! WiFi too!! Small and still spacious! Plus a washer/dryer combo!! Everything you need except food!

Unfortunately we ended up cutting our visit short due to a family emergency. Chris was awesome, giving us a discount on cleaning fees for our next visit. I also left clothing hanging in the closet ... which I realized 3 hours into our 5 hour drive home!! I reached out to Chris and he allowed me to pay him via PayPal for the shipping to send them back to me!! For the money you can't do any better!! We will be back!!

1 Jun 2018
So glad you had a great time! It was pure luck i was personally up there when you guys were there! I told my wife i was going to bring the clothes home for her to have! J/K LOL, you both have the same style! See you all soon!
soddy1990
Foster City, California
“Everything you need is here”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

As the title, everthing you need is in the house.
They have cookware that you may need, tv, WIFI, jacuzzi, hot tub and shower.
All of them are clean and tidy and really to use.
If you need a relax weekend, this is what you need.
Owner is kind and thoughful, thank you!
This is the best cabin I have ever been to!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to host you and your family!!
balwinder...
“Nice Cabin”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Very nice cabin, beautiful spot in the mountains, communication with the cabin management was smooth, it has a nice big patio.

26 Apr 2018
Thanks for staying with us! We are glad you had a great vacation!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing