“Vegan Eats!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: At Silver Diner, we're much more than a diner. Whether you choose a classic dish or a vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free option, Executive Chef Ype Von Hengst has created a menu of customizable, healthier choices that all share one thing: the highest quality, all-natural ingredients available.Silver Diner is proud to be a key part of the local community, nurturing it's growth, providing food for healthier lifestyles, and supporting local schools and non-profits. With a menu that features more than 15 local farms that support sustainable agriculture, Chef Ype creates seasonal dishes using the freshest ingredients available within our local region.
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Vegan Eats!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

A great place to stop in for people who are interested in a "Flexitarian" menu! We were floored by the options! Our kids loved the choices including quinoa spaghetti and the traditional child favorite of chicken fingers and french fries. We had so many options of healthy fare at a reasonable price. Soy ice cream and veggie main courses! Highly recommend this restaurant for those who dine with people who have different dietary needs!

“Late lunch”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent fresh local food! Healthy food options including clearly labeled Vegan, Vegetarian, Heart Healthy options. We had the Roasted Veggie Ciabatta, Grilled Flounder with Mango Salsa, Portobello Pasta with Roasted Veggies, kids chicken tenders and quinoa spaghetti. Soy Milk Vegan shakes, chai latte, etc. Everything was excellent would definitely go back again!

Connellsville, Pennsylvania
“Silver Diner was Gold-class delicious!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Where do I begin? Most of the food is locally sourced, but the price was great! I felt as though I had a good quality meal. The waitress we got was very friendly. She was busy and so while it was true we had to wait to get refills on drinks or our check, she was good. My parents and I had breakfast for dinner and we all loved our meals - omelet, french toast, waffles, eggs, and bacon. My mother is very critical of her food and yet she was pleased with everything including the coffee. I asked for hot tea and she brought me 2 Tazo tea bag varieties, which I thought was nice since I expected a cheap lipton bag. So the more expensive brand of tea was a delight.

Some may say they thought the service was slow, but I've had worse service at other places and the food was terrible. The Silver Diner, though, was a great experience and I plan to visit it again when I'm in the area. I recommend it as a family friendly place as well as a great place for friends.

• Visited August 2014
“What a menu”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Pulled in not sure what to expect as it appears a 50s diner. However they have quite a menu featuring local and organic ingredients including GF and vegetarian items. Pot roast was excellent (esp. the potatoes) and hubs enjoyed the lamb burger (a new item apparently). Reasonably priced as entrees were around $12-13/each.

New Jersey
“Food is fresh and really good”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

There are lots of fresh, healthy options at the Silver Diner. It is great for any meal. Service can sometimes be a bit slow but the food is definitely worth the trip and is reasonably priced. I am from out of state and look forward to eating at the Silver Diner whenever I am in the area.

Visited June 2014