“Have only had their pizza.”

Three Brothers Italian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Rochester, New York
“Have only had their pizza.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Coming from upstate NY, their pizza does not compare. But for MD I think it is pretty good. Crust is on the thin side (I like it thicker). They have a large menu and specials that sound good.

Visited July 2014

West Bloomfield, Michigan
“No flair just great popular Italian”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This restaurant has become my go-to for daily lunches when I'm in the Greenbelt area. There are no frills, although they do have a dining room, with service. However, for lunches I prefer the counter service with open table seating. The menu is full of delicious varieties of Italian favorites - pastas, subs, pizzas, soups, salads and desserts. I cannot vouch for the health value of the meals but the flavor (which I would describe as good east coast Italian) is fantastic for everything I have had. The only reservation I had is when ordering some specials, which I felt did not quite live up to their standard menu fare. In addition to the menu items, they have a very nice bakery and a small grocery store, specializing in, what else but Italian items. If you find yourself anywhere near this restaurant, do yourself a favor and enjoy a lunchtime favorite. I'm sure you will become a happy customer.

• Visited March 2014
Newark, Delaware
“Quality of food is Outstanding”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Arranged for a "buffet style" dinner for our group of 45. Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Spaghetti, pizza and salad. Service was perfect. Entire group was seated immediately and the food seemed to be authentic Italian. Everyone in the group was completely satisfied.

• Visited February 2014
Rochester, New York
“Not quite NY pizza, but good”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I asked around for a good pizza place nearby and was sent here. It is a large place in the Beltway Mall with a full menu of Italian food. I called ahead and just picked it up. Lots of cheese and toppings. Crust was medium thickness and very tender. I will probably go back and try one of their other menu items soon.

• Visited October 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Great fast Italian food”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Great food, Authentic Italian, the eggplant parm was great and try the different "Boats" that they have. They have both a fast food area and a traditional dining room with a great Italian store attached to it...

Visited June 2013