“Good food lousy service”

WILLY K's Sports Cafe
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We all enjoyed out dishes but the waitress acted as if we were bothering her. She seeme annoyed when we asked for a refill of our drinks. We did have a large party so the tip was included and I wonder if that was why she had a lousy attitude. Worst part was we had one small child and her food came out last and about 10-15 minutes until her food came out. It may have just been the one waitress. Overall the food was good and price value worth it.

1  Thank GenCaps

Reviewed 28 May 2014

get food drinks and the have a pool table and karoke sometimes great place for fun and meeting new people

1  Thank China P
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The dinners I had while in town were very good. The friendly staff and regular bar patrons made the evening very entertaining.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stopped off here after work for some drinks and decided to stay for dinner. The seafood dip appetizer, I felt had too much cheese so you could not really taste the seafood. It did come in a bread bowl that was completely consumed by the end. I ordered the ribeye steak, but they were out, so I opted for a drunken steak that was marinated in beer. The marinade overpowered the beef, but my steak was cooked just the way I liked it.

Afterwards we stayed for some games of pool. I was surprised that the price had increased to a $1.50 per game so I guess it has been a long time since I shot a game of bar pool. However, we had some problems with table not dropping all the balls at the start of the game or the cue ball would get stuck in the table. The bartenders willingly gave us some extra quarters to get the balls released, so the service was very good. Plus they have fat tire on tap, which I liked very much. However, I do not think this bar is setup for fancy cocktails or high-end spirits.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Went into Willy K's a couple Saturday's ago for a drink with a friend - my first time at the place. Typically, I do not bother with reviews but the bartender (name is Jim) was by far one of the best I have ever had and is very deserving of a good one. He was hilarious and the service was terrific. I would come back just to be served by him. Needless to say, when his shift ended, we left.

1  Thank mary s