“Great hotel if you need to stay in the area”

Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Greenbelt
Beijing, China
“Great hotel if you need to stay in the area”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Great staff and facilities. Right across from the park. They have a shuttle that can run you to the DC metro about 2 miles away. Decent breakfast and close to some fair restaurants. If you HAVE to stay in greenbelt, this is the place to stay. Love the keurig machines in the room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Arabic first
chesapeake
Reviewed 30 September 2013

will stay again, host was excellent.room was neat and clean,bedding could have been better.super check in & out great. wonderful area close to just about everything that you would like do. when in the area please visit this hotel in greenbelt md.you will love it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Morgan Hill, California
Reviewed 26 September 2013

First of all, my sincere thanks and appreciation to the most awesome, friendly but professional Hotel Manager I've ever met, Mr. David Kasprzyk. He made our stay unforgettable. I also want to recognize the front desk staff that stood out with their excellent customer service and warmth making you feel at home; O.V., Rosie and Zamora. Somehow I didn't write down the names of the others but all were very, very professional. Michelle was super friendly as she shared a great conversation with me. My husband only had to work 1/2 day and Chef Willie was so friendly, outstanding, and so willingly made my husband an omelette an hour and a half after the restaurant was closed while they were still cleaning up the place. Africa was also wonderful when I asked her the second morning if they had some whipped cream and blueberries like the day before. She went in the back and found a few and brought me a bowl and the whipped cream. Made my day! :) The lifeguard Nina, was so friendly and warm as well. Every one of the Hotel Van drivers who drove us to the Metro were also outstanding and friendly. The rooms were nice and large and kept very clean too. We also noticed how quiet the rooms were compared to other Hotels. My only complaint is that the pool doesn't open until 5 pm so I couldn't do my aqua exercise while my husband was at work, but it worked out fine because we did it in the evenings then sat in the wonderful hot tub. Also this place has great easy access to the freeways. I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Our room was facing the front of the Hotel which I preferred. I liked to sit in the chair and read y...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
DavidKasprzyk, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thanks for the great review. It was great hearing from you. Literally, everyone in the hotel enjoyed you and your husband. We had a lot of fun with you two. With us being so close to NASA we hope to see you both again in the near future. Thanks again! David
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I had an excellent stay here; desk service was exceptional and the breakfast staff friendly. Rooms are very clean and well taken care of daily, very efficient. very convenient to the highway and getting to my destination for work, Curtis Bay. Would recommend this for any travelers, family or business.

Greenbelt, MD, United States
Reviewed 19 September 2013

A fine place to stay. The breakfast is good but not complementary. Otherwise the restaurant and bar are adequate but not particularly inviting. The restaurant and bar are part of the lobby area which does not offer any isolation from public viewing. I don't generally expect much from a hotel restaurant and this one really is neither a plus or minus for this location. I do really love Hilton hotels and this one was comfortable and clean as usual. I guess I have fulfilled my 200 Character minimum by now.

danbury, United States
Reviewed 19 September 2013

great hotel; clean rooms, good staff and great bfast; free parking, convenient location to 95, 495 and BW Pkwy. Rooms are large and well kept. Great value for the money and a very nice hotel to stay at.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Wilmington
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This was the first time I stayed at this hotel and it was really nice. The front desk attendants were all very helpful and friendly. The check-in was very fast. The room had no cleanliness issues. There was a small maintenance issue with my room and I brought it to the attention of the staff. Within 10 minutes someone was working on the issue and remedied it.

I ordered room service and it came in a timely manner and was good. The server who brought the food was kind and helpful. I would order from this kitchen again.

The grounds are well kept just as the inside of the. I have no complaints.

Not an issue, just a heads up, the elevators are a bit slow.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenbelt
Holiday Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt
Greenbelt Marriott
#4 of 5 in Greenbelt
Best Western Plus College Park Hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites College Park-University Area

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt? Share your experiences!