I’ve stayed at many Hilton Garden Inns, and this one is not among the best. The hotel is clean, the high speed internet works well, and the room is equipped with most of the standard HGI amenities, but there were numerous annoying aspects to my stay that would cause me to choose another hotel for my next visit to the area.
Among the problems and annoyances: a heater/air conditioner with a fan that could not be set to stay on, so it loudly cycled on and off all night long; a cheap replacement shower head that allowed barely enough flow to rinse shampoo from my hair (as opposed to the great standard HGI shower head); only one regular coffee K-cup for the new Keurig system in the room (but curiously, two decafs and two teas); a bed best described as a “taco bed” with uncomfortable deep valleys on both sides, even with the adjustable bed set on the firm setting; and a clock radio that was more than three hours off, but could not be reset by the guest. The Business Center computers had pop-ups blocked, so I could not print my boarding pass.
The staff are friendly, and the standard HGI breakfast is well-delivered.
Stay here if you must; consider other options if possible, until management tends to the finer details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is conveniently located just off I-95 and Hwy 495 (exit 23) in Maryland. Minutes away from BWI airport and strolls away from the Washington, DC attractions. Above and Beyond: Each guest room or luxury suite at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt features complimentary high-speed internet access, a spacious work desk and two telephones with data ports and voice mail. Standard amenities in all of our rooms include a microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerator, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt, Maryland hotel features 155 oversized guest rooms including 10 two room suites and 3 700 square feet of meeting space, where events and meeting are your place to shine. Leave the details to our dedicated sales team. We offer On-site catering with high quality and varied menus to compliment any budget. We can accommodate groups from 10 to 300. Call our sales office for details. Why pay downtown prices when you can have all you need for a lot less? The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is “Economy Friendly.” We recognize and understand that during these tentative times, a great deal is very important for you and your company. Our hotel has made and continues to make many adjustments to ensure that you are getting the BEST VALUE possible. Complimentary features at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt:• Complimentary parking• Complimentary high-speed Internet throughout entire hotel• Complimentary shuttle service to metro station• Complimentary 24 hour Business Center• Complimentary on site state-of the art Fitness Center• Complimentary faxes• Complimentary remote printing from the comfort of your room• Complimentary USA Today paper each weekday• Complimentary Stay Fit Kits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Greenbelt Hotel Greenbelt
- Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt
- Hilton Greenbelt