“Great Stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Greenbelt
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel was very clean, quiet and the staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant food was good and the service was quick. The hotel was in close proximity to the University of Maryland with easy access to Washington DC and Baltimore. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ahmad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I’m very pleased to learn about your satisfaction with the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had meetings in downtown Washington DC, and could not find a room in the city. I was able to locate this hotel, and decided to stay here and commute to my meetings by Metro. I was very impressed with this hotel and the staff. They went above and beyond the call of duty to take me to and from the hotel to the Metro station. Very friendly and nice folks. I could not have been more pleased with the way the hotel and staff helped make this trip a pleasant one. Best of all, I saved money staying away from the city, and my Metro pass was much less than cab fares. I budgeted approx. 45 minutes for my commute, got off at Dupont Circle, and was at my meetings in no time. It was actually kind of fun, and allowed me to review information while on the Metro for my meetings for the day. From now on, I plan to stay here and commute to my meetings. I probably saved close to $1,000 in hotel fees and using Southwest Airlines to fly into Baltimore vs. my normal DC gig.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ahmad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. At the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt, it is always our goal to provide our guests with warm, friendly service, comfortable accommodations, and exceptional value. We are honored you chose to stay with us while attending a meeting in Washington, DC. We are very happy that we were able to win your business and have you as a loyal guest to the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again soon! As always, if there is any additional assistance we can provide to you either now or in the future, we are at your service!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Excellent Hotel, great customer service, excellent food at the restaurant. They have 2 private rooms for meetings/parties, etc, but if you need one, book it early. They go fast. Rooms were very comfortable and accomodating. Was a great experience for us.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I will be sure to pass along your comments to the team letting them know their efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 18 May 2014

All of the staff were very friendly and helpful putting the Hilton Garden Inn at the top of our list. The room was very comfortable, clean and functional. The food and drinks at the Hilton Garden Inn were great. The service was excellent. The pool and hot tub were clean and at comfortable temperatures

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

On behalf of all of us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad you found our hotel and service to be warm and friendly. We certainly do strive to provide our guests with an exceptional stay experience and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the near future!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is a solid member of the Hilton Garden Inn brand. Located at the north end of the Capital Beltway, it is pretty convenient for getting into DC, Univ. of Maryland, and the northeast sector of the DC metro area. Note that at the moment, Greenbelt Road (MD-193) is under major reconstruction, so be sure to take that into account for planning travel times - especially during rush hour. The hotel itself is not bad. They have a small restaurant/bar with typical hotel food. There are not a lot of food choices in the area, so you'll need a car if you want to get something.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We are glad you are part of our family and we appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. I’m happy to learn about your satisfaction with the hotel and our team members. . Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

As I would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn, the location was attractive, and the rooms were clean and well appointed. I had a refrigerator and microwave in my room. The gentleman who checked me in was very professional and friendly. I thought the price was a little high, but I don't know what other hotels in the area charge.

Two of the nights I stayed there, there seemed to be a large group of kids, maybe a sports team. I seemed to be one of the only room on the floor that was not part of the sports teams and I was worried about noise, but after 9 or 10 pm, they were very quiet. I got a great nights sleep every night. There is a TGI Fridays across the street, I liked being able to walk there after a long day of work.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I wanted to extend my personal thanks for taking the time to share some feedback with us. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable while visiting the DC area. It’s always our goal to provide our guests with an exceptional stay experience. Again thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for my Reunion and found it to be a Very Comfortable Hotel..Keurig One-Cup Coffee-Makers in the Room and Fruit-flavored Water in the Lobby were real Treats..Would stay again in the Future!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.
General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/Greenbelt

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenbelt
Holiday Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt
Courtyard Greenbelt
#5 of 5 in Greenbelt
Holiday Inn Express & Suites College Park-University Area
Courtyard New Carrollton Landover

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt? Share your experiences!