Good hotel overall and would not hesitate to stay there again.Stayed here on business and the hotel was very nice. We had several requests of the staff to help us setup a meeting room for us at the last minute and they excelled. So overall:
1. Hotel was typical Marriott... well furnished room, clean, reasonable size
2. Staff was really excellent... very friendly and go the extra mile for you.
3. Resturant: They seem to pull in a good crowd for breakfast but somewhat sparse for lunch and dinner. I would guess the reason is the food is so so. Nothing to write home about and expensive.
A. Great for transportation: Can catch a bus from Baltimore Airport - BWI (for a cheap flight to DC use BWI) usually anywhere from 1/2 to 70% cheaper than Reagan. It will drop you off at the Green LIne Metro station and the Marriott shuttle will pick you up there. Need to check the hotel shuttle times. By the way, the cost of the Bus from BWI to the GreenBelt Station is $3.10...... Also you can catch the shuttle to the Metro Station and ride it into DC at a very reasonable cost.
B. Not so great for anything to do in the area: you will need a cab or rental car to go anywhere such as shopping or resturants. So this is a draw back.
If you go there have a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greenbelt Marriott welcomes you with contemporary style and a convenient location. Settle in to one of our well-appointed hotel rooms, which offer both comfort and functionality; marble bathrooms, pillowtop mattresses, and flat-screen TVs are just a few of the perks waiting for you in your accommodations. Start your morning in Greenbelt with a tasty breakfast at our on-site Silver Moon Cafe, or gather with friends at M Blue Bar and Lounge after a busy day. Additional hotel amenities include a fully-equipped fitness center. With 10,000 of versatile venue space, we provide a wonderful setting for your next business or social event. And with both Washington, DC and Baltimore within an easy drive from the hotel - not to mention the University of Maryland, the FDA White Oak campus, and FedEx Field - we place the best of the area within your reach. We look forward to helping you travel brilliantly here at the Greenbelt Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Greenbelt Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenbelt Marriott Hotel Greenbelt
- Marriott Greenbelt