“Lovely Hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mirleft
Abertih Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mirleft
Knutsford, United Kingdom
“Lovely Hotel”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The Hotel was very Friendly the bed not too bad the hotel is clean theif food is tastey we had Dinner their most nights we stay their for 3 days
i love their tajine i had some tastey fish one night i had too tajines

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank hazelc1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Nottingham
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Went with Sky Paragliding 2nd Nov for two weeks .Damien and his staff made this stay most enjoyable.They made me and the others feel at home straight from the start,the food is great amounts and great taste.Had a great stay would return in a heart beat.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jack L
Hilversum, The Netherlands
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We were here just for dinner and didn't use the hotel. We had a great well-priced dinner here twice. They serve great seafood, tajines and grilled meat. If you want to eat something special, like crab for example, order one day in advance. The staff was very correct and friendly. They are one of the few places in Mirleft that serve alcohol. We recommend this place to anyone staying in Mirleft.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maartennp
London
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I wasn’t staying here but discovered it and am so glad I did. Mirleft is tiny and there are only a handful of restaurants in the souk area. I popped in here intending to just have a glass of wine and check it out. I passed the whole evening chatting to the staff and other travellers, some of whom always visit Hotel Abertihe when in Mirleft. The bar staff/waiters were very cool. Slimane, in particular, was great company and very efficient – taking care of me (solo visitor) and co managing a dining area which was full that evening. Alcohol is on offer, I don’t think it can be officially had elsewhere in the local vicinity (cheap too).... I ate my dinner here that evening. I had sole in a light batter with vegetables and it was delicious – also reasonably priced. Although they were very busy, they found me a table, despite me stating I was happy to eat at the bar. The atmosphere is relaxed and very welcoming ... a real gem in Mirleft. The only disappointing thing is that I found it on my last night! Without a doubt I will return and would consider staying here too. If you’re in Mirleft – definitely check it out...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank boasy
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 30 June 2013

nice small hotel in main the main street, very friendly service and great litle breakfests:) great cold beer in frozen pitchers :) nice patios to sit on during siesta time. 2 min walk from best restaurants in town, decent shops. Beach away from city center

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marcin W
Arundel, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 February 2013

If you're planning a Paragliding holiday in Southern Morocco there really is nowhere better ... the staff in the hotel are courteous and helpful and the owner of the hotel, Damien is a dedicated Paraglider who brought us to all the great sites and helped guide us to the right site depending on the wind and weather conditions.

We were two UK Paragliders looking for a weeks' break at the end of January. We flew from Gatwick into Adagir and drove South for two hours to Mirleft ... no problems though there were some roadworks and typically, Moroccan drivers are not as disciplined as UK drivers so extra care is needed.

We Paraglided every day in three different sites with Damien. He either gave us a site briefing or introduced us to the site owner. He also helped us with the local customs and protocols (the dos and donts).

The hotel itself was very comfortable bearing in mind that the location is a small rural Southern Moroccan town. The staff were only too eager to help any little problems that we had ... very friendly.

Being a Coeliac I have to stick to a strict Gluten Free diet, Damien came to the rescue again organising food and instructions to his staff ... no problems there!

Overall, highly recommended ... and we'll be back!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank PeadarCon
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 December 2012

My family and i had a meal in the restraunt one night. The food was very good and great value. It was one of the few restaurants we went to in Mirleft where there was a genuine, non-touristy atmosphere. The waiter/manager was a fantastic host and he spoke impeccable english which was particulary useful as one of our party had complicated dietary requirements. I would recommend the fish which was delicious.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank charlie b
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mirleft
Kasbah Tabelkoukt
#2 of 13 in Mirleft
Le Nid d'Aigle
Le Nid d'Aigle
#2 of 18 in Tiznit

Been to Abertih Hotel Restaurant? Share your experiences!