Grandover Resort , Golf, Spa & Conference Center
US$202
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$105
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$95
US$164
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$67
QualityInn
US$108
HIExpress.com
US$131
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$86
Hotels.com
US$168
US$152
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsplay golfpro shopgreat resortround of golflobby barmain restaurantroom servicehot tubbeautiful propertywet barhigh pointnorth carolinaditennisrelaxationroberetreat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Stayed two nights at the Grandover and had a perfect stay. The hotel and grounds are well kept. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is great if you need easy access to I-85 but requires a short drive to get to anything in Greensboro. Definitely request a golf course view.

Room Tip: Request a golf course view. The other side of the hotel looks towards the interstate though it's in the distance so might not be too big a deal.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I attended a conference at the Grandover and it was magnificent. I was first impressed by the staff as I was greeted at my car and escorted inside where the ladies at the desk were exceptional. I arrived early but hoped to have a room immediately. Though they tried they did not have anything ready. But no worries. They stored my luggage and parked my vehicle (free valet parking!) as I began to talk with other conference goers. Before I could get out of the lobby a bell hop politely informed me that they had a room ready! I had a king room with a view of the golf course and the little creek that ran along the property. I moved my very comfortable arm chair so that I could enjoy the view of the beautifully kept grounds instead of the television. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom with tub and shower spacious, the available robe soft and inviting, the coffee plentiful, and the WiFi easily accessible. They were able to keep up with the growing crowd of our convention without ever losing their smile. The resort and conference center were wonderful but I'm a stickler for customer service and was not disappointed. Hope to return with my husband very soon.

Room Tip: Take full advantage of the FREE valet parking.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Duchess_of_Winter
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I attended a weekend conference there this past weekend and I must say this hotel was fabulous! We always travel down Interstate 85 coming from VA and I always told my husband , "I want to stay at that resort", well the conference just happened to be held there and I was so thrilled and sorry I haven't gotten the chance sooner to stay there. The staff was great, the room was immaculate, the beds were comfortable, the bathroom was absolutely beautiful. I had the opportunity to go workout and the equipment was great. The breakfast buffet was fabulous! Whoever the chef was that did my omelet on Saturday morning 11/23/13, he should have a raise, and the waiters and maitre'd were also very nice and friendly! I will be coming back again just to enjoy the amenities. I only wish there was a small microwave in the room. This was a great weekend I spent with my husband! Thank you!

Room Tip: I could see the waterfalls from my room but I think any room is a good room there.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This was my first time at the Grandover Resort as our conference was there, and all I can say is I wish I had visited sooner and more often. Staff is tuned in to your needs without being overly clingy and the property itself is one of the most beautiful in the country. Rooms are beautiful to say the least and you feel right at home as soon as you enter. Once you turn into the property, you have the feeling of an oasis amid the daily clatter. They do it right! The only drawback is it is about 25-30 minutes from the Greensboro Airport, so take that into account if you are flying.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Staff consistently helpful and cheerful. Bathroom spotless, bed comfortable, wireless works easily and well. Fitness room has good equipment but is crowded at peak times. Room is spacious with iron, coffee maker, sink, full lenghth mirror, safe, mini fridge. Bath is spotless with very nice toiletries and hair dryer along with extra large mirror (not magnifying).

Room Tip: I was close to elevators, but this did not impact sleep or comfort.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business