“Hard to find but a good property.”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #29 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 27 June 2013

It seems like this hotel should be right off I-40, but our GPS took us into several twists and turns to get there. If you are using airport transportation maybe they know a better way. The property is nice and the fron desk was helpful when I requested a recliner, The room was wheelchair friendly. as well. There is a Ruby Tuesday within walking distance. The bed was very "poofy' and quite high off the floor. They have a prepay no refund plan which will save you several dollars if you book on line in advance. The breakfast was typical but did have eggs, bacon, and sausage.

Room Tip: Book on line in advance for a better rate
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stayed 24-25 May 2013. Had a 2 Double Beds Suite and 1 King Bed Suite. The rooms were clean except for the carpet in the king bed suite. The staff members were friendly and professional. The property grounds were very nice. The location is excellent and safe. There is a variety of hotels in this area. You have plenty of restaurants near by that you can walk to. I think the wall are a little thin because although around mid-night I could hear my neighbors talking and the TV was turned down low. They were not loud and I could not hear what they were talking about but I could hear them. You can tell they were trying to keep quiet because they understood what time it was. They were being considerate. The breakfast food in the morning was all fresh and hot. I just loved that because it gets the day started off right. We were going to a graduation at Oak Ridge Military Academy. The first and second floors are where the pet owners get placed on. My sister had her dog and we only saw one other dog, so if you don’t prefer to be near pets, ask for the upper floors. Overall this was a good stay and I would stay again.

Room Tip: The pet owners stay on 1st & 2nd Floors.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Very accommodating with ground floor room for 98 yr old grandmother. Fun to stay with All the family at one hotel! Quiet and clean.
Standard breakfast , etc. coffee all day
Close drive to mall, walk out the door to restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 23 May 2013

The breakfast is great and the bed is comfortable. It is 85 outside and the pool has no water on May 23rd. If you want a hotel with a pool, be sure to call to see if it is open. The ice machine is broken on my floor. I am very disappointed. The staff is friendly but the decor is dated.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I have only been to one hotel worse than this one in my life and that was a shady side of the road motel. I thought I stepped into 1975 when walking in to this hotel. That is probably the last time this hotel was renovated. The decor was old, falling apart and dusty. We were greeted in our room by a spider crawling on the sheets. They apparently don't have wireless internet...you needed an ethernet cord to connect. Um, yea ok. If you want to charge you phone up by your bed during the night you will have to choose between unplugging the lamp or clock or both or fight with your guest over who gets to plug their phone up by the bed. The next closet outlet is way on the opposite side of the room by the desk. Our room was adjacent to the elevator so we had the pleasure of listening to guests being loud coming on and off the elevator all night. Even though it was 86 degrees outside, the pool was closed for some reason. The breakfast was the worse hotel breakfast I've ever had in my life. The only thing that was edible was the waffle and that was barely edible. I would love for them to prove the eggs and grits were real. The only things I have positive to say about this place is the TV was nice and the shower head had multiple settings.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank TAR215
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We were in town for college graduation weekend, so many local hotels were booked. This hotel has a great breakfast bar that really made it worth my while, especially with teenagers.
The pool was advertised as being open in April, but there was no water in it on 10 May, so that was a bummer. Lobby was clean and staff was courteous. There is a wine reception on Thursdays from 5-7 pm. Cool!
I requested two double beds and a sofa when I booked the room. I guess I should not have assumed there would be a mattress in the pull- out sofa. There was not. When I requested extra sheets, the desk clerk sounded irritated, and looked the same when he brought them up to the room--alrighty, then.
Rooms were clean. Hidden microwave/fridge in room. swivel TV. Sufficient lighting inside and out, except for back parking lot behind the pool. There is not someone at the desk during late/early hours, so if you need something you should request it early.
I would stay here again if I needed something clean and family friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Stayed here for 1 night on a business trip and was very satisfied with the accommodations and especially the breakfast set up. The hotel is located in a cluster of other hotels close to the Greensboro/High Point Airport. There is a Ruby Tuesday's restaurant within walking distance that made it nice for dinner too. I would recommend this property to anyone needing a clean, comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business