“Recommended ! ”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #29 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

What I liked then most was the size of the rooms ! And with 2 queen size beds. And the staff is super responsive and accommodative if you need anything. It is close to Ruby Tuesday and you could walk across to this restaurant if you like to taste a nice American cuisine too.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here recently for a couples retreat with our church group. The meeting room was comfortable and a good size to accommodate about 12 couples. Breakfast was good with varied choices. This year instead of having the food catered in for lunch we went across the street to Fatz. The room was comfortable, however the temperature was hard to adjust on the heater. We were only here for one night. The comforters were not as fluffy as some of the other hotel chains we have stayed in but all in all it was a good stay and a great location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We stayied at this location in Greensboro because it was in the area. The hotel staff were excellent, the rooms were above satisfaction. Nice big comfort bed, large space in the suite with the sofa bed with room to walk around. Large HDTV. The breakfast was the best we had in any location that you got included in cost of room, we had a choice of two meats,every morning not just on weekend. Hot and cold breakfast, waffles, grits,cereal,fresh fruit. Clean best breakfast, great staff, can't say enough. Will come back as we come to Greensboro often

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Perfect location that is close to everything including shopping amd resteraunts. Upon checking in David at the fromt desk was very corteous and promptly had us checked in our room in less then ten minutes. The eoom was spaciois with a seperate sitting area with a pull oit couch. Huge and Comfortable King size bed with a 37in flat screen tv. The bathroom had granite countertops and was also very spacious. One of the most important thing is that the room was very clean. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I have made many business trips to the area and my favorite stay is always at the Comfort Suites Airport in Greensboro. The staff and employees (guests too!) are so friendly, the rooms are well equipped and clean. Some rooms have an in-room sauna tub available which can be so relaxing after a rough day. I usually jog and find the area safe and pleasant.
There is a pleasant lounging and eating area near the lobby where a full free breakfast is served and also a complementary happy hour in the evening with snacks, soda, wine and beer.
The location is close to the airport and local restaurants, with easy access to the freeways.
Lobby and lounge area recently remodeled while most of the rooms are being upgraded as well. A true quality hotel and good value. Always a pleasure staying here and love to enjoy the "Comfort".

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dirty Comforter -> Stained/Soiled Possibly Blood
Billing Issue
Stained Carpet
Broken Refrigerator Temperature Control
No FaceTowels in room a certain time

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mmeachem
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed the night in Greensboro, and by little more than pure chance picked this hotel (eenie meenie miney moe may have been involved) and I'm pretty glad I did. I drove in, rather than flew, and found the hotel easily. Location is good, just off interstate, and the parking was plentiful. There's a Ruby Tuesday within walking distance as well, if you're into that sort of thing.

The lobby area was open and welcoming, and I was checked in within a couple of minutes of arriving and on my way. Apparently, there's a happy hour with complimentary beer and wine every evening at 6 in the breakfast area just off the lobby, but I was more interested in taking a nap to check it out.

I found the room (a double full) to be much more spacious than I had expected. It was larger than some proper suites I've stayed in, despite not having a separate kitchen. The beds, my main attraction, were comfortable and certainly not lacking for pillows. The room itself was very quiet - either that, or I was staying in an unoccupied wing of the hotel. I heard no one and, with the exception of the occasional plane flying over, nothing.

Breakfast the following morning was much the same as you find at any hotel nowadays, but this one gets a special mention for offering strawberry waffle batter. It's the little things.

Overall, I think I've found my go-to hotel for future trips to Greensboro. Not only is it minutes from my office in town, it's a great value which my company thanks me for. I'll absolutely be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business