“Best beds we've ever slept in in a hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East

Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East
Ranked #31 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best beds we've ever slept in in a hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

My husband and I stayed in this inn recently. We have stayed other times as well at this location. The staff is very friendly and the Manager - Vinay is so appreciate of his guests. The rooms are clean and spacious. The beds are absoleutely worth the very reasonable costs of this inn. They have pillow top mattreses that are by far the best beds we have ever slept in while traveling. Their beds will spoil you rotten! We have stayed in many hotels/motels/inns and this one beats them all by far. There is a modest but good breakfast complimentary. Also complimentary is the Wall Street Journal.

This Inn is in close proximity to many area restaurants.

It is great value for the money. We have always enjoyed our stays here.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very good. If they have extra pillows, they will bring them to you. They also have...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank RoanokeBorn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel! It was VERY wonderfully kept! However, what made me sad about the hotel was there was hardly anyone staying there. It is a very large hotel and I think there may have been 5 to 10 families total staying there. The reason that made me sad is this is a great hotel, with a great, freindly, courtious staff. I'd really hate to see it go out of business. We had a terrific room that also allowed our four legged daughter to stay with us. Our stay took us in to the New Year and was wonderful! I do have family that lives in the Greensboro area. So, I do believe my family and I have found our hotel we will be staying at from now on when we visit! That's why I'm hoping they stay in business! It's very hard to find a hotel of this nature that also allows you to bring your pets. Kudos to everyone who's had anything to do with this hotel!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Tanaghrisson
savannah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days on business. Becky was super! We had a problem with our heat and web se couldn't fix it, promptly moved us to a different room. The staff was incredible, the room and hotel was clean, the breakfast was great!

• Stayed November 2011
Shelby Township, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

Clean, comfortable room in a safe area. Very friendly and helpful staff. Fine for a brief business stay.

It wasn't always quiet, but that was my fault. I need to remember to ask for a room away from ice machines or doors. This one seemed particularly busy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from entrances, doors, or the ice machines.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2011

My truck broke down, so I was forced to find a motel on short notice and picked this one. I payed $79.00 (incl. tax) for a King Bed room. Everything from check-in to check-out was great. Nice looking motel and spacious room (pics w/review). The room was clean; TV was a flat screen with a lot of channels. Bed was extremely comfortable, and shower had good water pressure, which is important to me. The room had a microwave and refrigerator. They have a nice Continental Breakfast which includes waffles; hard-boiled eggs; cold cereal; oatmeal; yogurt; toast; bagels, etc. They also have an indoor pool and free high-speed Wi-Fi. They also have a computer for use in the lobby if you don't have your own. Parking is free. There is a McDonalds next door. I apologize for my pictures. I only had my cell phone camera. I hope this review and the pictures helped you decide.

Room Tip: I wasn't picky about a room with a view.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank UScardinal
Townsend, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and it has been great both times. The rooms are clean, the bed is great,all the staff are so nice and the breakfast selection is very good. My family loves the waffles. coffee is weak. i plan to stay here the next time i am in greensboro.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

We needed a hotel to stay at for one night after going to a concert up in Raleigh. This hotel was perfect! The room was spacious, it was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was also very quiet. The hotel was not very busy, though so I don't know what it would be like with lots of guests.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple