“Quality, Value, and Service”

Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East
Ranked #31 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Quality, Value, and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2010

Recently, my family hosted our 56th annual family reunion in this Quality Inn location. We were very pleased with the outstanding service we received. Also, our rooms were very clean and comfortable. We look forward to working with this hotel in the future.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Holly, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2010

The newly renovated hotel was a pleasure to stay at for 5 nights. We traveled with a soccer team of boys and family and the staff made sure the players had extra towels, plenty of breakfast food, space to watch the World Cup on the large screen TVs in the very comfortable lobby/lounge, late check out for after game showers, plenty of ice for coolers....It's a very nice looking, quiet, spacious hotel that started to feel like home! The rates make it one of the best values in the area. Easy drive to downtown Greensboro, or from GSO. My experience says it's a good accommodation for families as well as business travel. Fitness center needs work, and outdoor pool is not currently usable.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
home
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2010

The entire staff of the Quality Inn particularly, Becky and Venay went out of their way to make sure that our visit and stay was wonderful. We had a problem with our reward ponits and booking our free night with the Choice Hotels corporate office. Venay and Becky resolved the issue the day that we called and told them our problem. They not only resolved the isuue, but did so very thoughtfully and graciously. We have stayed here several times and are planning on staying here everytime we travel to Greensboro. The hotel is very clean, well kept bright and orderly .

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2009

This was the third time we have stayed at this property. We are visiting family in the area. Each time we stay about a week. The rooms are very nice with new beds and furnishings. The staff has always been very friendly.

One of the staff, Richard Call, will always go out of his way to make sure everything is perfect. The man needs a day off. He seems to be working every minute of every day. He has a friendly personality. Whatever he is getting paid it's not enough.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank ploethen
Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2009

The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable. We used the gym..small, but nice. The front desk was very nice and helpful. Breakfast waffles were good. We ate dinner at Fatz which is very close. The restaurant was very good.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank GeorgiaEileen
Houston, TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2008

I marked this average because the hotel is not my taste, but it did provide a good size, clean room. Bed was decent, and the shower took a little while to warm up. The computer in the lobby is in a private area worked just fine, although there is no printer available. When checking out at 3:30 am, the front desk computer didn't work so they could not give me a receipt, which I don't like because I like to check to make sure I am being billed correctly before I leave.

But I hated the fluorescent white lighting in the rooms. I guess it's consider contemporary, but the lobby is more warm and inviting than the rooms.

The only other issue I was a bit unhappy with is that upon check in, I checked the computer to find out that my flight out of GSO had changed aircraft from a 50 seater to a 30 seater, it was now oversold. I HAD to get home and decided to catch the 6 am flight out of RDU about an hour and 15 minute drive. All I had done at that point was roll my suitcase into the room so I had asked if I could be switched to a quality inn near RDU. The manager said no because they are privately owned and also there was a 24 hour cancellation policy, which I was never made aware of when making the reservation. I always check that because I have to be flexible when I travel. So hence the reason why I had to check out at 3:30 in the morning to make the drive to the other airport. The manager however was VERY polite and gave me specific driving directions on how to get there the fastest way possible. He was correct and I had really appreciated that.

• Liked — good size, clean room
  • Disliked — the fluorescent white lighting in the room
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank wizofwoz
melissa_aj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2008

WOW!!!!

We stopped in Greensboro on our way to the coast, and almost stayed an extra night! This hotel, apparently, had undergone a recent change in ownership, and extensive renovations. My husband had stayed at the property years ago, when it was a Ramada, and he said the changes were unbelievable. The lady at the desk was extremely helpful and courteous, and helped us find a great restaurant, one that even satisfied my picky kids! The room was GORGEOUS! And, oh my god, the beds! The mattress was the most comfortable thing I've ever slept on. The kids loved the pool, and making their own waffles at breakfast.

I think we'll have to make a trip to Greensboro, next year!

• Liked — The service....and the mattress!!!
  • Disliked — Really didn't have any complaints
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank melissa_aj