“Weekend stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro
Ranked #31 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We arrived on a Friday morning and departed on Sunday morning. We were very satisfied with the rooms and the staff. We stayed in a two bedroom suite that fit perfectly with out meeting. The common living room and kitchen helped us stay connected yet when we wanted privacy we just had to go to our own rooms.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennis M
Aaron C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

How fitting! It's just like being at home. When you want to spend time with others, you meet in the common areas. However, when your ready to get away from it all, you can still find privacy. I am so grateful you were able to enjoy what life at Homewood Suite is like. I hope you will allow us to accommodate you whenever you're in Greensboro. Thank you so much for letting others know what to expect during their experience with our hotel.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Lots of space. Two bathrooms. two bedrooms. kitchen with pots and pans and a full size fridge and microwave, and they will go grocery shopping for you. Very attentive staff. great breakfast and dinner. Speedy shuttle service to and from the Airport. and Extra clean rooms, too.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sounds like you were in the comfort of one of our two bedroom suites. I am so happy to know you and your family enjoyed your suite and all of the added amenities. If ever your travel plans should bring you to the Triad, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you so much for all your kind words.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Everything was ready and I was expected. Ny travel partner was not a Hilton Honnors member and when I told this to the desk clert he made sure it was done befor we completed our stay. Room was just the right temp. Shower curtain moves on the rod and lets water get on the floor, could use a tab to hold it in place. Like the USA Today each morning.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Homewood Suites Hotel. It is great to know your friend is now a member of our HHonors program. We would dislike for anyone to be missing out on getting points to be used in the future. However, if you're ever in the area, we look forward to seeing you again and adding to your points as well. As for that shower, well have to work on making sure the water stays in the tub.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I do use my Amex Hilton card and usually stay at Hampton Inn's which are very good. My wife stayed here on our way back from Japan. We were tired, and I called the hotel after we ate dinner and said we would be late. He said no problem. We had a room (338) close to the front door, so we did not have walk far. The rooms are very big..with a separate bedroom. We slept great and heard NO outside noise. The breakfast is top notch for free! I will stay at the Homewood suites and tell my traveling friends. Thanks...Greg. We stayed on 1/22/14.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Greg, you are so very welcome. However, we must thank you for choosing our hotel. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your time with us. Though it was a short visit, it is aways pleasing to know that we were able to not only meet; but exceed your expectations. Feel free to stop though again for a longer stay. Thanks you so much for taking the time to post your comments.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Homewood Suites in Greensboro, North Carolina was a very comfortable stay and offered a lot of space for the cost. The front desk staff was friendly, informative and the complimentary food was great! Make sure that your accommodations offer all of the amenities expected.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie L

Thank for for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your stay at Homewood Suites Hotel. A home away from home is the culture we desire to create for all of our guest. It was our pleasure to serve you during your visit. I hope you will think of us if you're ever in the Greensboro area.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My experience from the time I checked in, until I left was extremely pleasant. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My check in and any other request I made were promptly addressed with a friendly smile. The accommodations was really good. My room had a fireplace in it! The was really nice. I highly recommend this hotel to business travelers. They even offer free breakfast and dinner! Overall, a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Aaron C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Wow! I am so grateful you took the time to express how you felt about your stay. It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guest. Though any feedback is great, it is so nice to know when your doing something right.

Please feel free to call on us if you are in the Triad area. It would be our honor to offer you the service and accommodations you have come to expect.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I needed a nice comfortable stay for me and family and at this hotel I found it. The manager nick was an excellent host and provided me with everything I needed he made this trip worthwhile and relaxing. Good location tucked away from the city and nice size hotels. The rooms were comfortable and spacious

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am so glad to know you and your family were pleased with your accommodations. I will also make sure Nick is aware of how his service to you did not go unnoticed.

If ever you are in the area, please consider staying with Homewood Suites again.

Thanks again for your post.