“Business” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #29 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Simpsonville, United States
“Business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very quiet. Great service from the hotel staff! Employees assisting in serving breakfast & managers evening meal were very professional & consistently checked on you to ensure everything was fine down to removing your empty dishes.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Aaron C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Homewood Suites-Greensboro. I am so proud of my team's desire to make you feel welcomed. I will happily pass your compliments to the team and encourage them to continue to do a great job.

Thank you for allowing Homewood Suites to accommodate you during your stay in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

The only employee that initiated a conversation was at the front desk. I am sure if he did not have to converse with me, he would not have said anything. I smiled and said good morning to one of the employees in the breakfast area and she looked at me like I was crazy and did not say a word. The other employees in the breakfast area, there were quite a bit of them, seemed bothered when guests asked them questions.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for you comments/observations. This is an issue I will definitely address with my team. In the hospitality industry, having one guest feel unwelcomed is one too many. We pride ourselves on being very hospitable. However, it sounds as if we feel short during your stay.

Please accept my sinerest of apologies for your experience. However, I hope you will return to Homewood Suites-Greensboro to see the results of your feedback.

Thanks again for your post.
Syracuse
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I traveled from New York State for a conference. My husband came along. We were surprised at the quality of your service. I am a Vegan and the evening host went out of his way to make a steamed plate of vegetables for me. He really made us feel welcomed. Your evening host asked how to accommodate Vegans in the future. Your entire staff at your Centreport North Carolina made my business trip worth it all. The van driver was very knowledgeable, friendly and was patient. He answered our abundance of questions. You should be proud.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am so happy you and your husband were pleased with the level of service you received during you stay at the Homewood Suites-Greensboro. I would imagine as traveling vegans it is rather difficult to get complimentary food which is prepared to meet your dietary needs. However, I am so pleased that our host was not only accommodating; but inquisitive regarding how to service future guest.

Thank you so much for posting your experience. We look forward to servicing you and your husband in the future.
Greensboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hotel was very friendly.. Super clean, with a very helpful staff.. Would stay here again... qieuqpoiqcnascxkjaoicca,xBxl<Nb;cjdhv;jscsan clhcs;cms;k m ;sm as;l sl; csclsncsjcbscjs an.,sb;jasnlsknalmxhwcnwocwncowcnlaknc[c 'LAKCN'lkac 'lc cl cljc sljcclkac 'alKCNa'clknC'lakcn'alC a'lc aclkanc'lkaCN'alkcna'CKLNC'lakcn'lKCN'ldkcn'adklcna'lcknackadnc'lakcn'akcnad

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Aaron C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you so much for the compliment. I am very happy to know you had such a great experience.

If you should ever visit the Triad area again, please make Homewood Suites your choice hotel.
Gothenburg, Sweden
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Nice and clean hotel. Good service and friendly people. However my rooms smelled like some been smoking for a long time :( The hotel was very quit and you can sleep well. Hotel is not far from airport both plan will not bother you. Gym was located across the parkinglot. Ok. Did not try the pool and spa. Chris

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for allowing Homewood Suites to be your choice hotel during your stay in Greensboro. I am happy you were able to experience the level of service our guests have come to expect at Homewood. I see you were also able to enjoy the amenities such as the gym and pool area.

If you should ever return to the Greensboro area, I hope you will find accommodations at our hotel.
Greensboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have stayed at this Homewood a few times and will continue to stay here whenever we are visiting Greensboro. The hotel is very clean, the atmosphere is welcoming, and the staff are very friendly and welcoming and helpful. The breakfast buffets are varied each day and are absolutely delicious. We highly recommend you stay at this Homewood!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What a great compliment from a repeat guest. We look forward to continuing to be at your service during your stays in the Triad area. I feel confident you and your family will always be welcomed in a friendly and kind manner.

My team and I look forward to your return to Homewood Suites-Greensboro.
Dexter, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Dirty rooms, fraying carpet, doors that don't shut, staff who reply to problems with 'oh well' and a lost and found department who don't return your calls. This hotel is in a great location for airport access and has great breakfast but stay away from here at all costs!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Philip C
WOW! Please afford me the opportunity to apologize for you having such a poor experience during your stay at our hotel. It really sounds as if you we have our work cut out for us. However, your feedback is greatly appreciated. In this industry there is no bad feedback. I simply want to know what challenges my team and I need to strive to overcome. Your post has given us something to discuss and act upon.

I notice your headline state "Stay away from this hotel". However, we would very much like for you to return to see the changes we implement in hopes that future guest will not encounter the same experience as you have.

Thanks again for your feedback.