See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Poor service, Rooms have fleas, very dirty, Broken shower, rusty/broken microwave. garbage all around the outside of the property. Whenever you go to the front desk there is always a sign saying that you have to call someone. Police are always there on weekends. I never felt safe!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Greensboro - Wendover Ave., responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Kenneth, we apologize for the issues you encountered with your room and are sorry for falling short of your expectations. We definitely have areas for improvement and your feedback is discussed with our housekeeping and maintenance team in an effort to improve our service levels moving forward. We hope you and your family will give us another chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 1 November 2017

This place is gross!! Smokers at the back door and hanging around stair well, strong odor of smoke in hallways and room, dirty sink and tub, no attendant at front desk at 3pm, 15minute wait, no utensils pots or pans in the room, tv bolted down to table.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Greensboro - Wendover Ave., responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

We sincerely apologize for the odor issues you encountered while being here. We work hard to provide a clean, fresh environment, and we're extremely sorry the smell compromised your otherwise pleasant visit. We will follow up on your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve you better during your next stay. Please consider choosing us again so we can make it up to you.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Initially I visited an Extended Stay in Cary, NC who promoted a pool online on my son's 21st birthday. When we arrived that hotel did not have a working pool for a year. Needless to say I was very disappointed, until management listened to my issues sent me a free night voucher to enjoy their hotels anytime. This is where we went to Wendover Ave., where we received the best treatment from arrival to check out. The suit was clean and spacious! I will definitely bring my family back to this hotel again!

Room Tip: Ask for one bedroom suites if you want a separate living room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Greensboro - Wendover Ave., responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We believe that an excellent stay begins with fresh, clean accommodations so we're thrilled to know you loved your guest rooms. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I have a beautiful suite separated living and bedroom space. An enclosed bathroom space and a galley kitchen with a look through. When I walk through my door I know I'm at home. I'm not from Greensboro but this is where my job is. The staff takes care of my mail, my medications are delivered by the US Mail and they make sure they make it to my suite as soon as they arrive. It's peaceful and quiet here. You will love your stay here, be it one night or weeks or more at a time. I miss the fact there is no pool but they have converted the area into a picnic and social area. This makes up for it. Make your reservations today.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Greensboro - Wendover Ave., responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thanks for including Extended Stay America in your travel plans. We are delighted to know all went great during your stay and that you were satisfied with your clean, spacious room. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

3 Cop cars surrounded building & handcuffed guest. We were frightened. Strange people in and out. Acted like drug & prostitute crowd. We decided to leave first thing in morning. Nice neighborhood too.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Greensboro - Wendover Ave., responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager