Hyatt Place Greensboro
  • Restaurant
US$168
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$104
ComfortInn
US$115
US$112
US$164
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$67
QualityInn
US$95
Proximity Hotel(Greensboro)
US$292
US$105
US$101
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$54
Red Roof
All reviewssectional sofafront desksleeping areaspacious roomfree breakfastoatmealhot breakfastking bedrestaurants and shoppingaquatic centerwould stay here againmini fridgebreakfast barvery nice hotelgreat place to staynice staychecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2011

My wife and I had flown from Dallas to Raleigh and then had driven an hour at night to stay here. We didn't even get to stay here as we were met at the desk by the desk clerk who advised us that they were going to have to move us to another hotel nearby. She advised that there many previous night's guests had decided to stay another day and therefore were full! (I was shocked as on many trips, I had requested another night at a property and they told me that they were going to be booked up with new guests for the following night.) We were told we would be moved to the Comfort Suites next door or the Holiday Inn Express down the road. We chose the Holiday Inn and off we went with a letter from the Hyatt Place which stated they would pay all expenses to the Holiday Inn. We had a great stay at the Holiday Inn with super front desk people but we wondered what would have happened should this and other hotels have been booked !? (Even though we were not out any money, this was a shock and inconvenience.) The Holiday Inn Express people advised us that this particular Hyatt Place did this quite often and did send them many guests all the time. We have stayed at Hyatt Place Hotels all over the United States and have found them wonderful and also, this is the first time anywhere in the world that we have had confirmed reservations and we were told that we couldn't stay there! Beware of staying at this Hyatt Place in Greensboro, NC as you may not have a reservation there even though it was confirmed! Thanks to the Holiday Inn Express people for their hospitality and help!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrinceRaider
Reviewed 19 June 2011

I stayed at the Hyatt for business while in Greensboro. I don't have enough good things to say about it. I stay in a lot of hotels so having a quiet room is key to me. The doors don't block a lot of noise but the walls do. I was there for over a month and had zero problems with sleeping apart from my own restless mind and missing home. There of course were the occasional loud people in the halls, teens, etc etc, I hate to be the person that calls the front desk but I never had to! The staff was always up to make sure there were no disturbance problems. The bed was big and comfy and the bathroom was very clean. Loved loved loved the plasma screen. There was a mini bar area with a fridge and sink. My only guff was no microwave so I had to use the one in their kitchen....which was open 24/7 so that was good. Still don't like leaving my room in my PJs. Speaking of the kitchen I never ate breakfast but know you had to pay for a hot one. Hey, at least they offer one right! I ate off the menu more than once and the food was pretty good. They had a bar too...yay! Not the greatest selection considering my room was stocked with what I needed by me but had I only been there for a long work week it would have been a welcomed sight after a long day.

You could easily walk to a wide variety of places to eat and there was a walmart across the street. All roads complete with sidewalks although crossing the street was death defying as people in NC can't drive :P

The staff are wonderful! So nice, so willing to work with you and they ALWAYS greeted me or said goodbye. The maintenance was quick to fix any issues which I only had one and that was my AC leaking....because I was using it everyday for over a month so I blame me for that. Housekeeping was hit or miss. Sometimes they would forget a few things like coffee or new drinking glasses but it wasn't really huge deal and nothing the front desk did not readily have available. There was no request that I made to them they couldn't fulfill. If I'm ever back in Greensboro I will stay again!

Room Tip: ask
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2011

To be short and sweet, we got Hyatt Place after a Priceline bid and were concerned because we never stayed at one before. We could not have been more pleased. Nice staff from manager to Stephanie who checked us in and asked if everything was OK when we got to our room. The included breakfast is better than some other 3 stars that included there. The room had a 1/2 wall between the king bed and oversized couch. Fridge was nice to have. Living area in this over size one room suite had desk off to side so my wife did not hear me tap away when I was doing my writing. I would come here again. It is a 4 star rating for a 3 star hotel. Free wifi is nice also.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2011

This hotel was clean, spacious, and great value for the money.

I felt they could have given slightly more discount with how many rooms we booked, but I didn't really push the issue either.

Continental breakfast was just as you would expect for this type of hotel, no complaints at all.

The beds, blankets and pillows were very very comfy!!! I want to know where they get them!

Cons:
Only gave us 2 towels for 4 guests so we would have to call for more. The shower made a very loud noise sometimes when in use. We felt for group booking they could have done a slightly better job putting us on the same floor.

I would definitely reccomend!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2011

Not a ton of choices in the outskirts of Greensboro. This room was comfortable enough, but the bathroom was a little unusual - it may have been an ADA-compliant room.

Not sure if I'll stay here again if I have occasion to be in Greensboro again, to be honest.

The room had a somewhat unusual set - up - no TV directly in front of the bed, as I recall.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business