Hyatt Place Greensboro
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssectional sofafront desksleeping areaspacious roomfree breakfastoatmealhot breakfastking bedrestaurants and shoppingaquatic centerwould stay here againmini fridgebreakfast barvery nice hotelgreat place to staynice staychecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our date night. The rooms was very clean and I loved the lay out of it. We enjoyed dining with in walking distance. The pool was very relaxing. Rooms were very quite. The staff was super nice and professional. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Loved our room. Quite, and I loved the layout.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blueeyeslag
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here June 12 and 13, 2014, because it was listed as one of the hotels in Greensboro catering to the New Balance Nationals Track & Field Event. We were in town to watch our grandson run in the Junior track event. Naturally, when we called to make reservations they were "out" of the specially priced rooms for the event so we paid full price which was reasonable enough but disappointing nonetheless. The room was pleasant and clean but nothing special. We were in a ground floor room close to the back exit and the noise was bad. Soundproofing of this old hotel is a must if they want to keep people coming. You could hear every door when it slammed shut all the way down the hall and if you're not an early riser that is a very bad thing. The bathrooms are very, very small. We are not large people, but it is a tight fit for even the average person. The free breakfast had interesting choices that were quite different from your average scrambled eggs but not very tasty. Breakfast ends at 9 am so if you decide to sleep in you're just out of luck. I would definitely look elsewhere if I were to stay in Greensboro again. There are plenty of really nice hotels in the same area, such as Marriott Courtyard where our son-in-law and grandson stayed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stopped on our way to the beach. The beautiful room was large and the beds were comfy. We were all tired from traveling and overslept right through breakfast. They are listed as "Pet Friendly," however the pet charge was more than we paid for our room. Our dog got to spend the night in the van. We had to ask where to get ice and were told to knock on a door down the hall. We knocked several times and no one answered it. When I went to find the gentleman that had told me where to go, he was no where to be found.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed here in April of 2013 and had a wonderful stay; so when we needed to come visit again, we decided to stay again. Once again we had no issues with this hotel. Friendly greetings as soon as we walked in the door. Smiling faces all throughout. Our room was clean and stocked with towels. The room set up was a little different than I remembered ours to be from the last time and this time there was actually a wall between the beds and the sofa bed. Last time I think it was jus a half wall. This made it a little hard to communicate with the others in our room per say - but it is nothing that would change my view of the hotel. Hot continental breakfast was included and that was great. 3 hot items to choose from and all the other usual cold fixin's as well as toast, bagels, etc... The staff was constantly refilling and would get you anything you needed. In the evening there was sweet tea for the taking as you came in - a nice little touch!!! I would reccommend this hotel as well as stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed here on the weekend of May 16 to 18. This was my 1st time staying at a Hyatt Place. Overall it is nice hotel and the staff was very helpful. The room was large enough for 3 adults and a 2 year old. I had the 2 beds and a sofa bed and the room was large so the 2 year old could run around. The hotel is near a lot of restaurants and shops. It’s about a 15 drive to downtown Greensboro. The only bad thing I can say is it only had one TV in the room and no door that separates the beds and the sofa bed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family