“Never a bad meal!”

Jack's Corner
Ranked #138 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I personally know the family whom owns this local restaurant, regardless the food is great! I have tried nearly everything on the menu and never been disappointed. They have a great selection of traditional desserts as well such as baklava and other middle-eastern delicacies. The Mediterranean Platter is one of my favorites, a vegetarian option; though I’m not a vegetarian it is still very tasty! The lamb gyro is another favorite of mine; don’t forget to add feta cheese and have a Greek salad and fries on the side. It’s extremely hard to be completely dissatisfied with this delicious meal!

1  Thank Adrienne H
There are newer reviews for Jack's Corner

Reviewed 27 June 2013

During a recent workshop at a nearby university, I had the opportunity to eat at Jack's for lunch. When you go in, you order at the counter, then wait for your order to come out. I ordered a falafel wrap combo, which included fries and a drink. The order came quickly and then we were able to go sit outside. The falafel was incredibly tasty and the pita bread was toasted golden brown and buttery. Overall, it was a great lunch for the value!!

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I really love Jack's food. I have tried many of the platters and liked them, but keep coming back to the falafel wrap. I think the falafel is the best I've had anywhere and I love the warm pita they are wrapped in. Yum! Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank sparrowssong
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Small restaurant, but the best Greek food I've ever had and very reasonably priced. Nothing to dislike about the place.

Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

I'm from Germany and visit Greensboro regularly. I come to Jack's Corner each time and I'm amazed by the food each and every time. Also, nice to see that I'm not the only one thinking that since the place gets more and more crowded.