“Excellent food, European-sized portions”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Excellent food, European-sized portions”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have been to the Print Works many times. I love the decor of the restaurant and its attached hotel, and the atmosphere is very laid back. The food is European and my only complaint is that the portion sizes are also very European. Every time I have gone here, I still have room for dessert and I am generally not uncomfortably full afterwards. It just feels to me that if I'm paying $20-$30 for an entree that I should walk out of there absolutely full, and it makes the Print Works a place I don't go as often as the quality of the food should warrant.

I feel like despite the cost of alcoholic beverages here, this is an excellent place to take a date if you want to hit the bar. They have what they call an "honest drinking bar," which is a bar with no TV or distractions. It's a great place to go if you really want to talk to your date in a bar setting without being distracted by rowdy people or a sports game. Also, on Wednesday nights they have live music - I can't attest to the quality of the band, but I can tell you that the mussels on special on Wednesday nights are delicious. This place is worth a try at least once.

• Visited May 2013
Audrey D, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
We are delighted you enjoy our honest drinking bar--it is a great date night spot! I also agree about the mussels, out of all thee of our restaurants that particular mussel dish is my favorite.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at GVG as well--it is our intention that you leave happy and full at the bistro as well as Green Valley Grill so I'd love to hear more about your experiences at Print Works. Chef Leigh spends a lot of his time between both restaurants and he is appreciative of your feedback.

Adenny@qwrh.com

• Hebrew first
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Print Works Is A Must!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Visited Print Works while staying at the Proximity Hotel. Excellent atmosphere and wonderful quality food. Service was also impeccable. Would recommend to anyone visiting Greensboro!

Visited October 2013
Thank you!! Impeccable is such a high praise. We are delighted you recommend us!

Lewisville, North Carolina
“Brunch a must”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We love Print Works Bistro, especially for brunch. Lots to choose from and the specials are always so unique. Fresh, farm to table ingredients done with such precision and flair. Yummy!

Visited September 2013
Audrey D, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
It's part of our first three mission planks to provide you with the highest quality food and an outstanding menu. We are delighted that you enjoy brunch with us--you can't go wrong with describing something as "yummy!" Thank you for sharing your experience!

Kernersville, North Carolina
“Wonderful Special Occasion Dining Experience”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Several dining experiences at Print Works Bistro have been met with uniformly outstanding service and excellent food. The garden-like setting is conducive to a relaxed and tranquil getaway. Plan to take your time and enjoy a glass of wine from the lengthy wine list while choosing from the many appetizer and entree offerings. Save room for dessert!

Visited October 2013
This is fantastic! We are honored to be your tranquil getaway place. See you soon!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“My favorite breakfast coffee!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My favorite breakfast restaurant! The atmosphere is sophisticated and relaxing. The best breakfast coffee ever! I have never had a less than great meal here. Service has always been attentive, but not intrusive. Lovely views and quiet surroundings.

• Visited June 2013
Audrey D, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Our coffee really is amazing! We are honored to be your favorite breakfast and coffee restaurant! Thank you for your kind comments.