“great staff, food and quality, good location”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Reviewed 9 May 2014

over 120 people all of whom had only praises
why would trip advisior require more word to say the same thing

Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Thank you so much for your praise.

There are newer reviews for Print Works Bistro

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is a lovely restaurant; the decor is lovely. I love the use of the drapes to provide privacy and keep the noise from other tables to a minimum. Although it was pretty busy, we were not at all distracted by several large groups dining at the same time. The food was fresh and delicious; was a little disappointed in the dessert menu, not too creative, but the profiteroles were a nice end to a delicious meal.

Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you so much for the praise of our restaurants decor. I certainly apologize that you weren't wowed by our dessert menu options, but I am glad that you enjoyed your meal overall. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

A good setting for a group to socialize. Food was good much not fantastic. We visited on a Saturday for lunch and service, while good, was quite prolonged - this meal took a long time. Although they accommodated our large group, and they rang up separate checks, there were some errors and resolving those only made the stay longer. I would go back if the reason was to have a nice prolonged social group brunch. I probably would not return for a family dinner or a date w/ my wife.

Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

It's wonderful that you enjoyed the atmosphere of our restaurant, but I know that atmosphere can't always make up for a lack in service. If you could find the time to e-mail me with more details about your experience, we would love to be able to learn from the mistakes that we made. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us and we hope to see you again.

--Will Bottoms
wbottoms@qwrh.com

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Since the opening of this property I have visited many times for both lunches and dinners.
It is an outstanding property and love the decor and atmosphere; however, I have given it up.

Every visit has been disappointing from service to food for this level of restaurant and especially one associated with this excellent Hotel.

While the food portions are small for the price (and I get it is European style) it's the taste of the food coupled with the somewhat spotty service that receives a thumbs down.

So I have regretfully and finally given it up. There are much better choices to be had in Greensboro including their sister properties Green Valley Grille and Lucky 32 which are both excellent.

David

1  Thank David A

While I am glad that you continue to enjoy our sister restaurants, I am saddened to hear that you have been disappointed by your experiences at Print Works Bistro. If you have them time, I would love to hear more about your experiences here so that we may be able to learn from them. Please e-mail me or call me at the restaurant at your earliest convenience.

--Will Bottoms
wbottoms@qwrh.com
336/379-0699

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Print Works Bistro has a fresh and delightful menu. It offers meals not found elsewhere in Greensboro. The deserts are wonderful, too, Give yourself a treat and try it for yourself.

Thank you so much for these kind words. I too enjoy all of our desserts, particularly the Gateau au Chocolat. It's simply decadent. We look forward to your next visit.