“Great birthday party!”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 951 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We brought our son here along with a group of his friends for his birthday. The service was impeccable, as always, and the food was absolutely divine! Print Works is one of our favorite places to eat in Greensboro. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a fabulous meal with wonderful surroundings.

1  Thank Blacksheep101
Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

We are honored that you chose us to celebrate your son's birthday. Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Delicious EVERY time we went. Calamari, truffle fries, crispy brie,french green beans, mashed potatoes, salmon and beignets are our favorites!!

1  Thank Terilynne K
Reviewed 16 September 2017

On the patio, in the bar or in the restaurant, I always love the atmosphere here! Easy going, comfortable and sophisticated. The staff is always perfection, I rarely have anything but excellent service. Of all of its highlights, the food is the star. I love the seasonal dishes that the Chef puts on the menu! This summer's Tomato tart was the best!! I was sad to see it go, only to be thrilled by the Quiche that replaced it on the menu!! The bar makes a wonderful bloody mary that will give your Sunday morning a kick start. Could it possibly have bacon salt on the rim..YUM

Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for the rave review! Chef Leigh and his team will love to read about your appreciation for they work they do on our seasonal menu. We are honored to be your favorite brunch spot. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Cheers~

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I love going to Print Works. Usually outstanding in every regard. But not last night. It was "mussels" night. They were not very good at all. Chewy and over cooked. Service was very slow. Not what I've come to expect from them. I'll go again, for sure, but hope this is not a trend.

Oh no! I'm disappointed to hear that we let you all down on your visit with us last Wednesday!
We will certainly use this feedback as a learning tool for our staff. If you feel so inclined I would like to hear more about your experience. Please email me at :
asibbett@qwrh.com
Thank you again for taking the time to share so we don't make the same mistakes again.
Ashley S.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Food is among the best in the world!!! I enjoyed the creative salads, the sides, the deserts. Well, just everything in my five night stay at Proximity! Great staff, perfect lighting, atmosphere. Excellent and fun. Thank you many times over.

Wow!! This is so exciting to read! We are thrilled to hear that we got it right in all aspects of your stay with us. We hope that you will come and stay and dine with us again the next time you are in town.
Cheers!