“Some good features, but poor customer service”

Comfort Suites Greensboro
Ranked #45 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Bellevue
“Some good features, but poor customer service”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Good location, good breakfast bar. Unfortunately poor customer service negates good points. I had a problem with my card key, went to front desk. Clerk asked my name and how we were paying for the room. I wasn't involved in paying for the room, so I said I didn't know. Clerk would not return card nor let me in the room. Other service issues showed same lack of concern.

Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank TN_TIDE

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

The room was clean, staff was friendly, close to lots of restaurants and shopping and a reasonable price. I did find it a little odd that it was so tucked away amongst many other hotels but I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Kdub0615
Westfield, Indiana
Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

This is a pretty nice hotel. The access was a little rough and I scraped bottom on the way out. The room was well furnished and it even had enough outlets. The cable service had the golf channel but unfortunately, it was Monday and no golf! The fruit for breakfast was fresh and a nice variety. I'll stay there again.

Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We have stayed in this hotel on many occasions, for many reasons and at many different times of the year. We always have experienced excellent accommodations, professional staff that strive to meet all of our travel needs. We were one of the first guests to stay at this hotel when it opened for business and have remained loyal guests, as they always treat us well and welcome us back. Yes, they recognize us when we return. Our only regret is that we now have a puppy that will be traveling with us, and they are not a pet-friendly hotel.

Room Tip: We have always stayed in a King room with sleeper sofa. Plenty of room when the grandchildren are t...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 30 October 2012

there are about a dozen hotels in a 1-mile radius, and this is one of the nicer and quieter ones (almost all of them overlook a highway or major roadway, so they can be noisy if they're not well constructed). service was very good - we were initially given a room by the elevator but they switched us immediately on request to an end room on the top floor. the breakfast buffet is pretty good (loved the make-your-own waffles), and the staff were very friendly. this was definitely a great value hotel.

Room Tip: stay away from room x17 - they back up to the elevator.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Houston
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I am extremely disappointed at this hotel Comfort Suites Four Seasons. The staff puts me in a room right next to the elevator and it's hard for me to sleep with all the noises. I requested to be moved to another room away from the elevator and the staff wants to charge me extra $50 even though they still have rooms available. In the past yrs I've stayed at this hotel, they have always been accommodating at no extra charge as long as there are rooms available. I'm a Choice Privilege member and was going to build up my status by staying more at this hotel chains, given I've already achieved Starwood Platinum status for the year. However, this denial by the staff without consideration for my needs really leaves me in bad taste of ever staying at this chain. I would not stay here again as they're all about money and not traveler's comfort. They have just lost me as a customer!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank yuantsai

Travellers are raving about these Greensboro hotels

Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Convenient and easy to find location. Front desk staff were very accommodating, patient, professional and polite. Our room was quiet, clean, comfortable and freshly decorated; hotel seems to be newish. Complimentary breakfast provided many options, predominately carbohydrates, but a good variety of both complex and simple carbs plus hot protein options. Would return and recommend to others. Found it to be an entirely positive experience.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple