“Decent stay”

Comfort Suites Greensboro
Ranked #43 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I stayed here over graduation weekend while in town for my sister's graduation. Check in was quick and easy. My room had 2 queen beds, which were very comfortable and a sofa. The fridge and microwave were also handy for late night snacks. The hotel was fully booked, only seemed crowded during breakfast time and while waiting for the elevator. At breakfast, I was able to get some items, but had no time to wait for refills of pastries or stand in line for waffle maker. The hotel is tucked behind another hotel and my room view was of wooded area. The downsize was lack of noise filters. I could hear water running for room above and vacuuming of housekeeping. Location was excellent - close to highway, good for getting to coliseum and plenty of restaurant options nearby.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 April 2013

location was good, rooms very comfortable. Safe was out of order. Breakfast was very good. The only downside was at check in. hotel was completely booked due to major concert the next day. Only one person at checkin desk so took a long time to check in

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Decent hotel very close to the Greensboro airport. Literally only a ten minute drive to the airport.

I stayed here one night before an early AM flight - well equipped room, quiet, good Wifi - sufficient breakfast bar included.

I would definitely stay here again as business traveler.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Me and my husband stayed at this motel COMFORT SUITES GREENSBORO IDLER STREET, GREENSBORO NC 27407 and the room was not clean .the mirrors .the bub. the windows. The TV did not work .the floor was not vacuumed.I got wheel chair access room and pay more for the room and it was on the second floor and i had a problem . The breakfast was burned.The servers was not good and the people was rude.When i made my reservations on line it was one price and went i got my paper under the door it was an other price .Them i got home and got my bank statement for the month and them had took a another 150.00 out of my account.When i call to talk to them he said it was for smoking and i am on a breathing machine and could not smoke if i wanted to .And he was very rude. They said they are there to help the people but this shows they are just out for the money . I say a lot in motels .And this one is the worst i have every be treated.I guess it was because i was handed cap.I have never done a review on any motel in my life and i am 51 years old . But i just had to let people no my feeling about this motel.

Room Tip: Not at this motel.If this is way they are going to treat people.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank june h
Reviewed 23 December 2012

The shower hardware was broken and there was no one available to fix it. We had other issues, one that cost us money that could have been avoided if they had the slightest interest in satisfying customers. This is a franchise hotel, so they don't really care if you develop a negative opinion of Comfort Suites because of their poor service.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank alvol79
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Good location, good breakfast bar. Unfortunately poor customer service negates good points. I had a problem with my card key, went to front desk. Clerk asked my name and how we were paying for the room. I wasn't involved in paying for the room, so I said I didn't know. Clerk would not return card nor let me in the room. Other service issues showed same lack of concern.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TN_TIDE
Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

The room was clean, staff was friendly, close to lots of restaurants and shopping and a reasonable price. I did find it a little odd that it was so tucked away amongst many other hotels but I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: November 2012