“Another good stay”

Ranked #44 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Tennessee
“Another good stay”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stopped over on our way to Nags Head, NC. A little hard to find as one had to go through the parking lot of another motel. Clean and comfortable. Only issue was that just after we got to the room, ice machine on 5th floor did not work or was out of ice. Went down to 4th floor -- no machine. Got ice on 3rd floor. Informed young lady at the front desk as we were going to dinner, and she was very indifferent. Same on morning of departure, only no ice on any floor except in lobby.. Otherwise, room was clean, roomy and comfortable. It is in a business district close to a convention center, so I would imagine it could be fairly crowded during the week. Would definitely recommend for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: I always like top floor rooms due to noise. This room was close to elevator, but not noise problem...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was very pleased with this hotel. I didn't know the area and was worried that the property would fit my needs. I was wrong! We had a wonderful stay. I booked 2 room in June 2014 for a family wedding and had no complaints. Housekeeping was awesome, and Jessica at the desk was wonderful! She even found a phone charger for me to borrow. I would stay again with no hesitations!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Roxanne L
Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

It was late and we were tired. I found an exit with lots of properties so we were sure to find something. It took 4 stops to find a non-smoking king. The room was serviceable and breakfast was decent. But that's all this place is, decent. This is obviously a high end area, lots of business travelers with expense accounts. If I had a choice, there are several places I would go to first.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

this hotel has the MOST comfortable bed I have ever sleep on!!!! It was the so comfortable, I did'nt want to get out of. I felt safe leaving my car in the parking lot. the breakfast greeter Ms Shirley is the best, keeps the food hot and fresh, I can't forget to mention Derick the desk clerk, great customer service.

• Stayed April 2014
Washington, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is a very good hotel for the price. There is nothing fancy about it but it served our needs. I would definitely use it again. Pet friendly, clean, well lit, good parking, easily accessible from the main highway.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank gary w
New Hampshire
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The general manager was rude and unprofessional. She exhibited no guest skills whatsoever. She should follow the lead the breakfast attendant, who was superb. The hotel entrance is poor, having to drive through a lesser property to access it... poor curb appeal.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank sok_8

Travellers are raving about these Greensboro hotels

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Booked this stay on line and when we arrived we learned we were in room 215 right beside the elevator. We asked to be located somewhere else not so close to the noisy elevator and were told we could not move because we booked on line and got the "special internet rate". I was not aware of this restriction when I booked.......so much for being on of their Choice Privileges members....(the front desk girl acknowledged we were choice privileges members). We had been loyal supporters of Marriott and its Marriott Rewards for many years and switched to Comfort Inns group because of their pricing. We were never refused a room change at a Marriott and have been Marriott Rewards members for many years. Other than that, the hotel was clean, well located, had a good breakfast included and the room was comfortable. But their refusal to let us move to an quieter location didn't impress me at all. Next time I will look for a Marriott property for my stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple