“Great waiter, great food and many items to choose from.”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #96 of 914 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Being a party of 2 we were seated very quickly in a booth, which is nice, makes dinner conversation more "private". Oscar waited on us quickly and brought our Dos Equis out to sip on while reading the large menu. We got Tex-Mex Quesadilla and Burrito Tex-Mex and shared a Stuffed Chili Relleno. The Relleno was served first and as soon as that was finished our entrees were served. All the food was hot, well prepared and delicious. The only complaint we had was the Dos-Equis was not cold enough, seemed like it was poured into warm glasses. Would definitely go back and would be nice if the beer was served in a frosty cold glass!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Have not had a lot of luck with Mexican restaurants in Greensboro until today! Excellent menu, friendly and courteous staff, and the place is spotless! Our server, Guadalupe, was very attentive and checked on us often. Well lit and very jovial atmosphere, where you could tell that people are enjoying their food. We will definitely be going back here soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

My wife and I have dined here several times and have not been disappointed. We've even used discount coupons without any trouble. They have a good menu selection and reasonable prices. It's clean and has a friendly staff.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have been a customer to La Fiesta for many many years and can not say one bad thing about them. Also clean resturant, high quality food, amazing salsa and cheese dip and the wait staff rock. I go there every Saturday for lunch and look forward to it EVERY time. I just recently tried the fish tacos for the first time and they are so yummy! that is another reason I love this place so much, always something new and yummy to try!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

I love going to this restaurant. The portions are always large and the prices are reasonable. The service is quick and the waitstaff is always nice and welcoming. I can appreciate going here for lunch and being in and out within 30 minutes.I am especially partial towards the ACP and the margaritas are perfect. I used to enjoy the Salmon but there has been a menu update and I did not see it the last time. All I can say is to sample this restaurant and see for yourself!