“Great stay.”

Ranked #33 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Cullman
“Great stay.”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We recently spent several days in the Greensboro area. Our hotel experience with the Courtyard was great. Service was wonderful. Clean room. Nice amenities. Location was convenient to the areas we visited. The hotel was easy to get to and had ample parking.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank davidmunger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 1 August 2012

This July 2012 will make the fourth year in a row I have stayed at this property. When I compare it to other Marriott properties, the price is well worth it (averages at around $99). It is very clean and the staff are very polite. We have been staying here for the past 4 years for an event we attend in July. There is a nice little area out back with a fire pit. We have used the fire pit the last few years with other couples who have travelled with us. The only thing I don't like about the recent changes to courtyards is that breakfast is not included. Their newer lobbies with the Bistro Restaurants are ver nice, but the food can be kind of pricy - especially when you are staying with your entire family. Having said that, the food at the Bistro Restaurants is very good.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Smiths60
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Clean modern rooms. Fast easy check in and out. Friendly staff......what more can you ask for. Several eatiers near the restaurant as well. Airport shuttle was prompt. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Quatro Barras, PR
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Good hotel, very well located for soem business purposes. Extremely clean, big comfortable modern room.
I arrived early in the morning, several hours before check in time. At front desk they told me they were fully booked evening before, so no rooms available that early. I explained was arriving from an overseas flight, and minutes later, after some radio contacts, a room became available. Nice service.
Breakfast on a menu not too sophisticated, with not many options and quite expensive. Better to go outside.
Fitness center with good equipement, but they could invest in some additional simple things, would improve a lot with very littlel money.

Good stay.

Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DavidKB
Göteborg
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I stayed in the Courtyard for two nights in June 2012. This was my second stay at this hotel (check my previous review).

The hotel was again a hit. Fast check-in, large, clean and fresh room. The bed was extremely comfy. Breakfast was sometimes slow in the morning, depending on how many guests order breakfast.

If there is one thing to know about the hotel, is that it sits just below the path of airplanes for the airport. It might be bothering for guest staying during the day, but there are no planes between 23.30 and 05.30, so it is not really a problem for sleeping.

Overall, a clear choice for staying in Greensboro.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Guillaume R
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Reviewed 8 May 2012

You really can't go wrong with the Courtyard properties and this is no exception. The pool and surrounding area was beautiful - there was an outdoor area with a fire pit that guests could use and there were plenty of chairs to relax on. There was a full bar on site and the breakfast was nice. I would stay here again in a minute!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I had no problems with the room, location, or anything else at this hotel. My room was large enough and clean. The food service area was good although the menu is very limited.
The first morning I had an early appointment and when I went to shower, I could not get any hot water. The night before I could not get any in my sink- should have known it would be a problem. At 5:30 AM, i had to dress, pack, and change my room.
The next morning I had an early flight and was showering (or tried to) at 4:30 AM. Again, no hot water in the new room. I ran the water about 10 minutes and it finally got warm enough to take a quick shower.
I had used rewards points for my room. If I had paid for this, I would have asked for a refund. This is something that is essential.
When I told the clerk, he said he hadn't received any other complaints???
Since this is near the airport, you do hear the planes which is understandable. I chose this hotel because of the free shuttle service. However, I did not use it as I found out the shuttle goes to 3 other area hotels and I was afraid I would not make my 6 AM flight- leaving there at 5 AM.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business