All reviewsfire pitmarriott bedstypical courtyardgreensboro airporthot tubhigh pointrooms are cleanwould stay here againshuttle serviceair conditionersitting areabistrolobbypropertyrubyclusterwake
Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

Nice, modern decor in lobby and rooms. Found a good holiday weekend rate, but next day price doubled here while Best Western Plus next door had same low holiday rate available.

Interesting hot breakfast items are available, but all items and drinks are a la carte; Entrees are around $10 with tax per person. We skipped it. Since coffee is a charge, the carafe in lobby is empty most of the a.m. Rooms have coffee maker to get started but don't count on to-go cup fill up.

Our room was clean and modern but sound carried really efficiently from neighboring room thru the shower venting and walls. We could hear every word, every bump, every move next door. Not very private.

Decided to extend our stay by 1 day but we have moved to Best Western next door with included hot breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Cathy_and_Phil
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Not up to snuff for a Courtyard.  I had hoped for more.  The shower looked gross but upon inspection, I think it just needed refurb - see the photos.  I am not sure what was up with that.  I wore my shower shoes and felt ok about it.  It was also a very narrow shower.  The mattress was either way too soft or too used - not sure but I awake with a stiff back.  Not good.  The staff was quite proper and lacked warmth but that was fine.  I did get at least one smile.  The pool and jacuzzi temperatures were great!  Quite nice.  There was a lovely fire pit out back which was very inviting.  All in all though - not up to Courtyard standards.  Next time I think I'll try the Fairfield next door.

Room Tip: Say no to 403
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Al S
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Had not stayed in one of these before; booked this one for convenience to a family wedding. Can't complain about the price, given the comfort level and that it was Labor Day weekend, but I didn't appreciate having to pay for breakfast and the cost of snack items (no vending machines)...over $2.50 for a small bag of chips! But they didn't seem to mind us bringing our own food downstairs to the lounging areas in the lobby, indoor and out. There was free morning coffee in the lobby. Staff was friendly and helpful; the room spacious and comfortable. Nice fitness room. Nice touch to have several free computer stations in the lobby. Easy on off to the nearby interstate.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2012

It's really rare that a Courtyard gets a bad rap from me - and this one is no exception. It is clean, comfortable, upscale and conveniently located. The staff is very nice. The rooms are spotless. The beds are very comfortable, etc. The only complaint/question I have is - Where are the nice towels?

All in all, I would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We recently spent several days in the Greensboro area. Our hotel experience with the Courtyard was great. Service was wonderful. Clean room. Nice amenities. Location was convenient to the areas we visited. The hotel was easy to get to and had ample parking.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family