“Convenient location.”

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Jacquelyn R
Reviewed 18 February 2014

While we were greeted by one of the sweetest young ladies when we checked in our trip went downhill from there. Staying for one night with 2 rooms, we were discouraged quickly when we got to our rooms and 3 of the 4 beds needed clean sheets. Again, the sweet young lady at the front desk was ever so gracious and had it taken care of and when we returned from our dinner, we had perfectly made beds with clean sheets.
Breakfast was very disappointing, cereal (warm milk), juice and packaged pastries that didn't look very fresh. Coffee was not drinkable (according to another in our party as I don't drink coffee) Coffee pot in our room was broken, so had to use the one in the other room for decent coffee.
Mo water pressure and settings didn't work on the shower head, hair was in shower before showers were taken. Very disappointing stay, again, the only saving grace for this hotel was the friendly young lady that checked us in. Will not stay at this location again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This hotel provides just the basics. The room was clean and quite spacious. The bathroom was also clean but the towels and wash cloths weren't the highest quality. The massage settings on the shower didn't work. The coffeemaker had leftover sitting water in it. The wi-fi worked well. There is no fitness center. You can smell cigarettes in the halls but not in the non-smoking rooms.

The floors shake when you walk on them. The walls are very thin. On my first night, my dinner was disrupted by the sounds of my neighbors having relations. I put in my earphones to drown out some of the noise. Still, I could pretty much hear their talking, laughter, and coughing into the night. I finally got to bed with my earplugs in and after much effort fell asleep. Alas! I was awakened again in the middle of the night (with earplugs in) to the sound of my neighbors having more relations. There is no problem with having relations, but just beware that the walls are thin and if you bring small children, the hotel could potentially be a PG-13 experience.

The breakfast was very basic. Two or three cereals, packaged muffins, coffee, and juice. The staff was very friendly. The computer downstairs was out of order.

If you're just looking for a place to say that will save some money, then it is a fine hotel. If you're looking for a bit more comfort and amenities, then you might look elsewhere.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I've stayed at Day's Inns before and everything was great. That's why I chose to stay at Days Inn this time. I was disappointed!! The free breakfast was free. It should have been because it was not good. Poorly stocked, cold food that should have been warm and no fruit..

Room Tip: Before you sign for your room, check it out and ask someone that's staying there about the room...
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel while visiting the area. It is located in the center of a very busy area.

Pros: friendly staff, very clean, free breakfast, safe area, close to highways, 15 minutes from downtown.

Cons: paper thin walls.

I had an issue with the fact that I could hear the guests of the room next door, as they were laughing and talking until sometime past 3:30 AM on our first night there. The breakfast consists of bread (toast), packaged muffins, coffee, juice and leggo-waffles. Would I stay there again? With so many other hotels to choose from, it is likely that I would not stay here again.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Very well appointed room. The whole place is clean and well maintained. AND it's in a nice section of town. Lots of places nearby for a meal.
The one drawback is the breakfast. TERRIBLE, even though we got there quite early. Poor selection, NO whole grain bread, and nothing to put on ( butter, margarine, or even peanut butter) it except overly sweet cheap jelly. If someone gets their act together on the breakfast this place would be a real gem, at a good value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple