Free cancellation until 26/07
US$213
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$71
Proximity Hotel(Greensboro)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$253
US$245
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$101
O.Henry Hotel(Greensboro)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$283
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$191
US$180
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanunder new ownershipred lobsterwould stay againstores and restaurantsfree breakfastwafflesthe toilet seatdecent hotelnext morningconvenient locationfurniturehairdryerinternetrateskeysinterstate
Reviewed 28 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 28 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 18 February 2014

While we were greeted by one of the sweetest young ladies when we checked in our trip went downhill from there. Staying for one night with 2 rooms, we were discouraged quickly when we got to our rooms and 3 of the 4 beds needed clean sheets. Again, the sweet young lady at the front desk was ever so gracious and had it taken care of and when we returned from our dinner, we had perfectly made beds with clean sheets.
Breakfast was very disappointing, cereal (warm milk), juice and packaged pastries that didn't look very fresh. Coffee was not drinkable (according to another in our party as I don't drink coffee) Coffee pot in our room was broken, so had to use the one in the other room for decent coffee.
Mo water pressure and settings didn't work on the shower head, hair was in shower before showers were taken. Very disappointing stay, again, the only saving grace for this hotel was the friendly young lady that checked us in. Will not stay at this location again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This hotel provides just the basics. The room was clean and quite spacious. The bathroom was also clean but the towels and wash cloths weren't the highest quality. The massage settings on the shower didn't work. The coffeemaker had leftover sitting water in it. The wi-fi worked well. There is no fitness center. You can smell cigarettes in the halls but not in the non-smoking rooms.

The floors shake when you walk on them. The walls are very thin. On my first night, my dinner was disrupted by the sounds of my neighbors having relations. I put in my earphones to drown out some of the noise. Still, I could pretty much hear their talking, laughter, and coughing into the night. I finally got to bed with my earplugs in and after much effort fell asleep. Alas! I was awakened again in the middle of the night (with earplugs in) to the sound of my neighbors having more relations. There is no problem with having relations, but just beware that the walls are thin and if you bring small children, the hotel could potentially be a PG-13 experience.

The breakfast was very basic. Two or three cereals, packaged muffins, coffee, and juice. The staff was very friendly. The computer downstairs was out of order.

If you're just looking for a place to say that will save some money, then it is a fine hotel. If you're looking for a bit more comfort and amenities, then you might look elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I've stayed at Day's Inns before and everything was great. That's why I chose to stay at Days Inn this time. I was disappointed!! The free breakfast was free. It should have been because it was not good. Poorly stocked, cold food that should have been warm and no fruit..

Room Tip: Before you sign for your room, check it out and ask someone that's staying there about the room and service
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family