“A good place to stay and rest. ”

Days Inn Greensboro NC
Ranked #38 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Dallas, Georgia
“A good place to stay and rest. ”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

After hours of searching for a good hotel at a fair price I stumble upon this place. Glad I did! Hotel was in good shape, the front desk clerk was real nice and helpful. Our room was clean only thing I noticed that the walls in the bathroom could have been cleaned more. Not a deal breaker. The walls are very thin when we turned our tv off we could hear every word of the people next door. So we ended up turning the tv back on to drown out their voices. Woke up in time for the "free" breakfast which consists on items that my wife called just enough for me to take my meds LOL but it was fine for the kids. I would definitely stay here agin on my next long road trip to Va. Also you can use your room key to save 15% at TGIF which is about a five min walk away. Our food was alright, when walking back we were stopped buy a family asking for some money. I never felt like we were in danger, just kept it moving.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Greensboro
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Polite staff, Room door broken, walls covered in splattered liquids, heard couple next door thru wall

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Greensboro
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel's appearance and cleanliness was average, but the staff made me overlook the imperfections with their genuine friendly and professional personalities.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed here on 6/19/14. I came with my parents for an evening before attending an event that started on the next day. The hotel was easy to find and in a wonderful location. It is surrounded by shopping and restaurants. In fact, when we stayed, there was 10% off your meal by showing your room key at the T.G.I.Fridays. It was within walking distance. The room was nice and clean. Check-in was easy and the front desk clerk was very friendly. The room had two beds, refrigerator, flat screen tv, clean spacious bathroom and good, cold A/C. It is a small hotel of two floors.

The only issue we encountered was the vending and the ice. The vending and ice are all located at one end of the hotel. It is not a huge hotel but it is a little more walking than you might like if you are on the far end away from the vending, which we were. My mother and father are older so it was a hike for him to get to the vending. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable.

They have Coke products on one floor, Pepsi products on the other floor and one has ice, the other has snacks. There was no ice that evening, but the desk clerk resolved the issue by getting someone to go get bags of ice. She kept my bucket and later delivered the ice to the room. I thought that was a professional way to handle a situation outside of your control.

I stayed here a few years ago when it was Country Hearth Inn and I was equally impressed when I returned to it as the Days Inn. It was around $80 total for the night, during the summer, in a very nice location. I got alot of bang for my buck.

Room Tip: If vending and ice are important, ask for a room close to vending, otherwise, they are all equally d...