“Great stop!”

Ranked #38 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Cumberland, Kentucky
“Great stop!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay if your are passing through. It is close to shopping, restaurants and the interstate. My wife and I recently stayed here on our way to OBX. The rooms were clean and the price and location was great. We would stay here again.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Location to shopping, restaurants and airport makes this hotel a place I don't mind staying. The internet did not work in the room so I had to go to the lobby to log on my computer.The bathroom floor can use some cleaning and the furniture some dusting. I always suggest travelling with disinfectant cleaner when staying in any hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

After hours of searching for a good hotel at a fair price I stumble upon this place. Glad I did! Hotel was in good shape, the front desk clerk was real nice and helpful. Our room was clean only thing I noticed that the walls in the bathroom could have been cleaned more. Not a deal breaker. The walls are very thin when we turned our tv off we could hear every word of the people next door. So we ended up turning the tv back on to drown out their voices. Woke up in time for the "free" breakfast which consists on items that my wife called just enough for me to take my meds LOL but it was fine for the kids. I would definitely stay here agin on my next long road trip to Va. Also you can use your room key to save 15% at TGIF which is about a five min walk away. Our food was alright, when walking back we were stopped buy a family asking for some money. I never felt like we were in danger, just kept it moving.

Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Polite staff, Room door broken, walls covered in splattered liquids, heard couple next door thru wall

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel's appearance and cleanliness was average, but the staff made me overlook the imperfections with their genuine friendly and professional personalities.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers also viewed these Greensboro hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greensboro
Comfort Inn Greensboro Wendover
Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum
Howard Johnson Greensboro Near the Coliseum
Sleep Inn Airport
Sleep Inn Airport
#32 of 76 in Greensboro
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum

Been to Days Inn Greensboro NC? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Greensboro NC

Property: Days Inn Greensboro NC
Address: 6102 Landmark Center Blvd, Greensboro, NC 27407-2694 (Formerly Country Hearth Inn and Suites)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Greensboro
Ranked #38 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Greensboro NC 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Days Inn Greensboro NC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.