“Great Location and Beautiful House”

Haynes Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 8 Greensboro B&B and Inns
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Location and Beautiful House”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

We chanced on this B&B before leaving Australia and were not disappointed. Our hosts Dale and Glenna were just wonderful and the breakfast options terrific. Our room was at the front of the house with a balcony that allowed us to capture the afternoon warmth. Only a short walk to a number of eateries and antique shops. Highly recommended.

If there is a downside, the number of trains that went through Greensboro through the night and which sounded a number of whistles did interrupt our sleep pattern, but that is only a minor complaint about which our hosts can do nothing!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nigel L

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Laurel, Maryland
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Greensboro is my hometown, but I hadn't been back in 5-6 years, so my husband and I decided to spend a day there during our week long road trip through VA, TN and NC. Since my husband wasn't too familiar with Greensboro, we decided what better way to explore the city than to stay near the historic downtown. I was quite pleased when I found the Haynes B&B while researching places to stay online. I love B&Bs and Haynes is located in a perfect spot, just outside downtown and is very convenient to I-85 and I-40. The B&B is only a few years old and is very well maintained. The house is beautifully decorated with vintage items. The owners graciously encourage guests to use the living room, dining room, and upper balcony porch to relax and unwind after a long day. The room we stayed in had a nice comfy bed, large closet and well maintained bathroom with amenities. Free wifi is available. In the morning, we awoke to a sumptuous breakfast. I had baked oatmeal with bananas and walnuts and sausage on the side. My husband had a classic eggs and bacon plate. We both agreed that we loved, loved, loved the biscuits! If you're in Greensboro and want a special experience, please consider staying at the Haynes Bed & Breakfast. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple