“Caveat emptor "Buyer Beware"” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roly Poly

Roly Poly
Ranked #385 of 885 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a locally owned and operated business offering gourmet sandwiches, soups, and salads. Please visit our website for daily specials.
“Caveat emptor "Buyer Beware"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I remember this shop when it was located closer to Women's Hospital. It was great then. I am now sorry to see that they have reduced the selection and the service has fallen off as well. I asked for a sandwich that was on their previous menu, and was assured it could be made, to my dissapointment it was not even close. I decided to upgrade the meal to a combo with soup....it was served to me with hot chowder and icy broccoli. After informing the clerk, she just popped it in microwave and heated it more, no apology. I now wish I had not come in and kept memory of how it was, instead of how it is.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

“a surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

I was unsure about this place but was pleasantly surprised. They have a huge variety of wraps/rolls. I had one that was stuffed with turkey, bacon, and apple. My wife had a spinach cream cheese wrap and my kids had a plain cheese and a pb and j. The price is right and its fast. Two important things to us.

• Visited August 2012
“Great Lite Sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

Roly Poly is great for a quick lite bite to eat. The sandwiches are tasty and the service is fast and friendly. Not to metion the prices which can't be beat! For those looking for a healthier option, Roly Poly is also the way to go as the sandwiches are low in calories...just don't fall in to the trap of the yummy brownies and cookies they also have on display!

Visited March 2013
North Carolina
“Great Wrap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

This is a tiny little place that makes good wraps! the sandwiches are so fresh and healthy...always a treat to run in , grab a wrap or salad, and feel like you have done something good for yourself..a must to try

Visited January 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Fast, healthy, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

We love Roly Poly! The owners are so nice, the food is quick (and relatively healthy for fast food!), and it's always delicious.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Roly Poly? Share your experiences!