“Yummy breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Loved the carrot muffins, as well as the eggs Benedict , the potato pancakes were made w mashed potatoes , not so good, but everything else was good, loved the cappuccino .... Found this little gem in a shopping center....

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went there with my wife for the first time this week. Our food was fabulous. My wife had the seafood tomatoe based soup/stew and said it was just wonderful. I had the turkey dinner and it was excellent. I also splurged on the dessert with three different choices. I enjoyed that although the chocolate brownie was a little "tough". Overall I will go again as so many of the many choices looked wonderful.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

One of the organizations I belong to recently decided to hold a luncheon meeting at Mimi's Cafe. We were offered a private room for the occasion. There were so many items to choose from and it was hard to decide what to order. I chose one of their salads which was delicious. Everything was fresh and the muffin that came with the salad was hot. The service was outstanding and I would recommend this cafe either for business or pleasure. I will definitely return again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

One of the best Breakfast places in Greensboro and this area. Many meals are low in carbohydrates as well as traditional fare. Also there are delicious and enormous MUFFINS includes as a part of most meals (not the low card of course). Fresh fruits abound as well as coffee, tea and of course drinkie poos.

A trip to MiMi's is a Culinary delight

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Early dinner after a day of traveling from out of state. . Great service by Shane. Lots of choices reasonably priced. Husband enjoyed his fish meunière with spinach. The potatoes weren't very good but mixed with the meunière sauce gave them some flavor. My meatloaf was tasteless as we're the haricot verts. The mashed potatoes were hot & fluffy.