“Average overpriced Italian, also food poisening”
Review of Positano

Positano
Reserve with OpenTable
Positano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 916 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Target Shopping Center
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Have been here a couple of times when others really wanted to go... Overpriced, food is worse than any other Italian chain. Don't waste your money, go to carrabas, olive garden, or bravos.

Just went here recently and dot food poisening. That was the only thing we had eaten that day and think it was the chicken ravioli. Fun night...

Reviewed 6 July 2011

My husband and I stopped in for take-out lunch last month. The owner introduced himself and was very kind and approachable. We had to return for dine-in. We went in for lunch today and had a good experience. The service was fast, and the food was delicious. This is one of the first sit-down restaurants I have been able to go in on my 1-hour lunch break, order my food and get it in time for me to eat it with enjoyment, making it back to work on time. Positano's is now one of our favorite Italian restaurants when we want something good, quick, and at a decent price.

1  Thank alexis27405
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I am someone who likes to travel off the beaten path a little and I explore various restaurants. This is one of the best hidden gems I have found. I have lived in Greensboro for 3 years and was unaware the restaurant existed until recently. It apparently been around for 10 years. This is my third visit and I must say the food has been consistent and wonderful every time. Granted it is not a chain restaurant where the atmosphere and staff are usually very uniform and consistent, but it also doesn't feel like a group of trained robots like chains tend to feel. I love the restaurant, the food, the authenticity and probably that it is "hidden and hard to find" as one of the waitstaff expressed to me. All things considered the restaurant inspired me to write this review, something I do not normally do. I just thought anyone looking for authentic Italian should take the time to find this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 April 2011

It is a very cute romantic place to eat. The food was good and reasonable priced. My only concern is the people that work there. After we got up and walked to the car my husband noticed he left his phone where we were sitting. He went back inside 2 mins later and saw that the phone was not there. The owner was helpful and took booths apart to try to find it but it was clear that it was stolen. I understand that he didnt want to accuse his employees and search them but at the same time why would you want a theif working for you.

2  Thank nikkiraye1983
Reviewed 1 January 2011

Food is good, but there are plenty of other Italian options in Greensboro just as good if not better, and less expensive. Management is less than friendly. Don't try redeeming one of their coupons they use to get you in the door - they will find a reason why they can't accept it. With all the other options in town, I can't think of a reason why I would return to this one.