“my favorite”
Review of Positano

Positano
Reserve with OpenTable
Positano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Target Shopping Center
“my favorite”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Incredible pasta dishes, but the seafood specials are my favorite, and they are always willing to make it to order. Very nice wine list.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank fortune8

Greensbro
“Best kept secret in Greensboro”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

don't let the location at a strip mall keep you from trying this great restaurant... the food is so good, reasonably priced, quaint, and very comfortable seating... service is attentive and if you go there often, you are greeted like family... don't miss this one!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank 380Archie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An average Italian resturaunt”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I've eaten at Positano's several times over the past few years. It seems to have lost its edge. It still has a nice Italian atmosphere but my veal parmigiana was not particularly tender. The sauce was good. A salad no longer comes with dinner. They have added a live entertainer who plays a computer-like device. I wouldn't make the trip for the entertainment. .

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Redtag01
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Average overpriced Italian, also food poisening”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Have been here a couple of times when others really wanted to go... Overpriced, food is worse than any other Italian chain. Don't waste your money, go to carrabas, olive garden, or bravos.

Just went here recently and dot food poisening. That was the only thing we had eaten that day and think it was the chicken ravioli. Fun night...

“Nice & Cozy”
Reviewed 6 July 2011

My husband and I stopped in for take-out lunch last month. The owner introduced himself and was very kind and approachable. We had to return for dine-in. We went in for lunch today and had a good experience. The service was fast, and the food was delicious. This is one of the first sit-down restaurants I have been able to go in on my 1-hour lunch break, order my food and get it in time for me to eat it with enjoyment, making it back to work on time. Positano's is now one of our favorite Italian restaurants when we want something good, quick, and at a decent price.

• Visited July 2011