“Lovely”

Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons
Ranked #19 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 13 June 2014

After having lived in Greensboro for 6 years, I finally found an occasion to stay at the Four Seasons when I moved away and returned for a conference. The hotel is located right off of I-40/85 and is close to just about anything you may want to do in Greensboro. I was impressed with the size and modern decor of my King suite. One amenity the hotel had which was especially to my liking as I was traveling for business was the various outlets available to plug in my cell phone, laptop etc. The modern shower had a glass door and rainfall faucet. The bed was soft and super comfortable which is always a plus! For being green and reusing my towels I was given a $5 gift certificate to use at one of the hotel eateries which came in handy as prices were a bit on the high side. Staying at the hotel while also attending a conference in the same facility was also a plus as it was easy to sneak to my room, rest and refresh myself during breaks. Conference facilities were average and the hotel and conference center are rather large so be prepared for a walk!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Samantha E, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your kind comments in reference to your stay. We are delighted that we exceeded your expectations, and you had a satisfying stay. We appreciate your positive feedback about the hotel’s renovation, amenities and your recommendation of our hotel to others means a lot to us... we thank you for your business.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We arrived late Saturday and stayed 1 night. The check-in process was efficient, the room was clean and the floor was quiet so we got a good night sleep. We used points so I cant comment on the price but the hotel was full as evidenced by the parking lot when we arrived. Easy access to the expressway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for stopping over on your way to the US Open, we are glad we provided a comfortable overnight stay. Your business as well as your kind review are greatly appreciated. I'm truly glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come see us again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were there for a huge soccer tournament, plus a few of the ACC baseball teams were staying there so the hotel was overly crowded. The elevators were a mess with long waits and the stairs were not accessible to going up, only down. Other than that the hotel was fantastic. We stayed in a family suite which had two rooms and two bathrooms which is a HUGE bonus. The rooms were newly updated and very clean. The doors closing are very loud though and seem like the walls are shaking.The food at the restaurants were very good as well. Recommend this hotel but you may want to check the area schedule first if going as a couple or business traveler on the weekend

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank EPD367

Thank you for your kind comments about your room, our renovation and our restaurants. We are delighted that we met your expectations, although I am truly sorry about the elevators and noise, it is unacceptable. Your comments are appreciated and they help us improve.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Any time you are visiting Greensboro and would like to stay in an upscale hotel, try giving the Sheraton a chance. Every request I asked for before arriving this past weekend was done! The staff was very professional and friendly. My room was amazing and very spacious! It was so nice and clean. They have everything right at your fingertips, from the bar, to restaurants, to the coffee shop. I loved the bathroom with the rainfall shower head too. Will definitely be returning back to this hotel when I'm in Greensboro.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are very spacious!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your wonderful review, I am so glad to read you had a perfect stay. Reading that we began to take care of you before you stepped into the hotel and during your stay will make our Sheraton Greensboro team's day. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any of your travel needs.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed for two nights a this hotel. Rooms are very nicely decorated, and look updated. However, the housekeeping staff never replenished the shampoo, coffee packets, etc. and the room always felt damp because the bathroom has no exhaust, which means the steam from the shower has to go somewhere! The rooms only have double or king beds - no queens, which is a pet peeve of mine. For the price of this hotel, I guess I was expecting more. Will look for another hotel if in this area again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is my first stay at this property. The front desk staff were pleasant. This is a very larger property and during my stay they were at 100% occupancy. The rooms were nicely appointed. I loved the shower as it had a shower head that was in the ceiling and the water came straight down on you. Nice touch. The bed and pillows were not the most comfortable for me and woke up tired.

I was surprised with Sheraton properties being more upscale that they did not have complimentary USA Today or Wall Street Journals papers available. Only the local, very small newspaper which was a disappointment.

I am a member of the Delta Air Lines/Sheraton Hotels Elite Crossover program. I asked the front desk what I received as a member and at first no one had any idea, then I was told I had to put a code in when I made my reservation. I never heard anything like that when I signed up for the program and no other hotel chain makes their stomper do anything like that. You get your points and miles without doing anything except make your reservation.

I spoke with the Assistant Manager, ms. Jones who was very helpful and nice. She called the companies customer service to which we waited 15 minutes for a human. After speaking with a young lady who was less than helpful, I proceeded to hang the phone up on her as it was a complete waste of my time. She told me I needed to call Delta to find out what I get.

This paperers to be a very disjointed program for both parties and looks like this is Sheraton's fist foray into a combined loyalty program. As of today I still have no idea what I am supposed to get from both companies and this will be my last stay at any Sheraton property if this is the kind of service and amenities I will receive a t a high end hotel chain.

As a lifetime Platinum with Marriott , i will stay 10-15 minutes away next time.

The restraint was nice and fairly priced for dinner, lunch and breakfast.

Not impressed!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles1019
Samantha E, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We are very apologetic that your portions of your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We do not like hearing that we fell short on delivering on your expectations, your experience is certainly unacceptable and not the hospitality we are known for. We appreciate your comments; it helps us improve upon our services.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have enjoyed this hotel and conference center for the annual water conference for several years. The service is good; the rooms are newly . The rooms were very clean upon arrival and the duly maid service was great. The food at the conference center was quite tasty.

Room Tip: Tipping the bellhop is a great idea!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

The Sheraton team appreciates your positive comments as they let us know we are providing the service and amenities our guest deserve. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a wonderful review. We'll see you next year!