“This is a store that is more like a fabulous museum.”
Review of Replacements

Replacements
Ranked #1 of 34 Shopping in Greensboro
Reviewed 28 October 2013

There actually is a museum inside the store which is incredible. Otherwise everything is for sale, and good prices. Really a fun place to visit. You can do a tour of the warehouse, there is an overstock room and the showroom is packed with beautiful things. They were set up for Christmas when we visited - gorgeous. It's easy to get to off the interstate and it is in a lovely, rural location. Also the staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful.

1  Thank gail193

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I lived in the area for 10 years and can't believe I never visited! I was passing through with a friend and we stopped in. Great place to take a 30 minute break if you are driving through! They do tours every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour (30 minute tour). You can even bring your well-behaved dog inside. Really friendly staff and we even bought some dishes in the overstock section. Make sure you check out Bob's bargain room. It made me want to work there!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I went to look at replacement dishes for a china pattern. This place is huge. I recommend it to anyone looking for dishes. They have it all.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Whether you only need one piece or practically a new set, if they don't have it, they can get it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is conveniently located off of I85/40 just east of Greensboro.

1  Thank KEVIN N
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Really neat stuff.. an entire wing with just Christmas items, any china pattern you can think of and unusual gifts and trinkets. I think it was cool that visitors can even bring in their well-behaved dog! Cute place! However, there's lots of breakables.. I would not go if my children were younger honestly.

1  Thank ALoJax