Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Greensboro - W. Wendover
Ranked #46 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Greensboro, North Carolina
“PERFECT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Everytime me and my family come to Greensboro, NC, Suburban Extended Stay is where I stay. This is my third time here in Greensboro, NC and this is the only place I came across that has affordable rates every single time. The staff here are very polite and help you in every which way possible to make your stay well worth it. The General Manager Michelle is amazing! Asia, the front desk clerk is very friendly! The housekeeping are fabulous when it comes to cleanliness, especially Crystal, Jaunita and Lisa! When it comes to maintinence, Michael (Tony) and Jeff are on top of it! By far this place is the BEST! I love staying here because everything is so close by and in walking distance. There's also bus transportation threw GTA that stops right infront of the hotel. If you stop in Greensboro, NC ever, Suburban Extended Stay is your home away from home and you should DEFINETLY come by! I been here sense December 2013 and I'm still here enjoying my stay and will continue!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Aimee S
suburban-gbo, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Greensboro - W. Wendover, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Suburban Extended Stay of Greensboro. The staff appreciates your kind words and I have passed on this review to them. Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly should you have any questions or concerns.

Michelle Vickory

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Henderson, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Me and my husband stayed on the nights of January 24th and 25th 2014. We had a very nice time. The lady at the front desk was very nice. She made sure we got a room that was right for us. The price was very reasonable!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Suburban Extended Stay Greensboro, Customer Service is very important to us and I am glad that our Front Desk Staff was accommodating to you, If you are ever in Greensboro again, please contact me directly if you need any help with reservations. 336.218.1000

Jamestown, NC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Booked on priceline and got a good deal. The place is a bit dated but clean and great for the price. The one caveat being the wifi it was HORRIBLE. Could not stream netflix or do the simplest of tasks. Do yourself a favor and when you first log in pay the 2.99 for a boost in speed (even then it is only tolerable) but hey, it's a clean cheap place, can't complain too much.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank You for taking the time to review our property. Our WiFi was just upgraded, please when you are in Greensboro again, give us another chance and you will see the improvements.

If I can help you make your Greensboro arrangements, please call me directly 336-218.1000

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Hello my name is Michael Nobles. Upon arrival at the hotel i was greeted by a clean and well maintained Hotel. The first experience with the staff was wonderful. The ladies at the front desk were all ways cheerful and eager to help me with anything including question about the area and attractions in the Greensboro area. Thanks Anana,Asia and Josette. When any problem happened Michelle the Asst. Manager was friendly and eager to solve any grievance I had. The house keeper Crystal was also friendly and very helpful. She cleaned my room like it was a room in her own home. When I needed something from maintenance Steve and Juanita were friendly very helpful also very thorough. The Staff here made my stay a home away from home experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank michael n
suburban-gbo, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Greensboro - W. Wendover, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
First we would like to thank you for your kind words. We do our best to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay with us and we are especially pleased when someone takes the time to recognize our staff members for their service. Each person named in your response thanks you very much and is pleased they were able to make your stay more enjoyable. Thanks again!
Delaware
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stayed in this hotel from July 30-August 1st to visit family in the area.

When we arrived, I walked into the office area and the check-in woman was extremely nice and helpful. We stayed in a room directly above the office.

Upon checking in, I smelled a faint smell that I couldn't quite put my finger on. My fiance didn't say anything about the smell so I wasn't going to bring it up. The room itself was nice and cozy, however I couldn't imagine staying there for more than a week at most. The kitchen area is very small and if you opened the bathroom door up all the way it would hit the stove! When I woke up the next morning I noticed that the fleece comforter that we refused to sleep on (it's too hot for fleece in the summer) had brown stains on it.

The hotel was in close proximity to nearly any chain store/restaurant you could think of which was extremely convenient.

All in all it was a decent stay. I think I would return and give it another chance as it was a decent price and had extremely nice staff.

Room Tip: Check everything upon check in for cleanliness.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
suburban-gbo, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Greensboro - W. Wendover, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We apologize for any of the issued you may have encountered during your stay but appreciate you letting us know that you would be back, if you return to the area. I would like to address the blanket comments and assure you that we do launder them on a regular basis. Unfortunately, the type of blankets that are required by our hotel company are a velvety type of blanket, which we agree are too hot for the summer. The other problem with these blankets is that they get dark brown spots on them when they are left in the dryer too long or the heat setting is not reduced. We apologize for the appearance of the blanket in your room and thank you for taking the time to address your concerns. Thank you again for your stay and we hope to see you again!
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Good stay but hotel smelled horribly of cigarette smoke. Staff was very helpful all six days of the stay. Staff was knowledgeable of the area and very attentive to the guest. Manager was nice but should smile more like her staff. Hotel would receive a great rating if not for the Terrible smell of cigarette smoke. We were on a smoke free floor but our clothes and bags smelled if we had been in a Irish pub

• Stayed July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We apologize for the smoke odor in your room. Unfortunately, we cannot control when someone breaks our smoking policy and smokes in a non-smoking room. However, we can do our best to remedy the situation. I am unaware of your particular stay but hope that we offered to change rooms for you and deeply apologize if we did not or were unable to do so because of availability. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you that we do strive to provide an excellent stay for all of our guests. I will also do my best to smile more often but I would like to thank you for your kind words about the rest of the team. Thank you again for your stay!

Travellers are raving about these Greensboro hotels